Friday 26 July 2013

feel good Fridee

Wonka here.  What ho chaps, still baking hot and no sign of any let up.  Owner being brave and leaving the front window open a notch.  that's in case I dive out onto a narrow ledge and then fall to my certain death in the flower troughs below.  It's alright I cannot get a nose out of the other windows and have enjoyed a gentle breeze when I'm not laying very very still.  Owner dashed out said going into town and this at the hottest time of the day.  Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid day sun the song goes.  Returned with surplus items and I mentioned the list on the table. Hmm.  The earrings are different anyway and Owner might wear them once or twice if going to a fancy dress.  Thankfully Owner remembered 3 kinds of catfood and the biscuits I ate when I first tried them (and then didn't like).  Watched a black comedy (story of our life) which was so funny Owner cried and this does mark a change from sobbing over life's little trials.  I ask you.  a few failures here and there? so what.  Owner should try being me for a day or two.  Mostly recovered from upheaval of workmen and amazed at the wonder of having a light in the cupboard instead of pitch black and head banging cavern.  Baba used to hide in there and being black made it the perfect bolt hole.  We do miss you Ba.
Usual treat of corrie and enders with heartrending story of Hayley with the big C.  We know!  not real!  Must go as tired now.  Big love Wonka x

No comments:

Post a Comment