Thursday 2 January 2014

Fantastic Thursdee!

~Wonka here.  Now as I have been saying to any folk out there in the wold who are listening - well Owner is off to realise a dream and her fantastic day starts today.  me? thanks for asking, well I am well cat-ered for you know, what with good feline services and my aunty.  (that's Owner's best daughter to you).  so please notez bien:

Wonka and Owner are having a brief respite stroke holiday! but will return Mundee 6th Jan!!!!  Until then I leave you with a sketch from Owner, which I have admired all morning.
 
Hope you like it folks.Can you see me and Aunty holding up the fort whilst Owner gads off?  She says there will lots of good photoshoots and I said GO STEADY on the vino Owner.  I MAY DO she goes.
 
 
So there we are and aunty promised to help me have a fairly fantastic time myself what with plenty of attention, plenty of food and love what more could a good cat wish for??!  And ruggles is top of the list too.  Me? Jealous??? Never!! or should I say JAMAIS!!! 
 now do go steady out there in the World wherever you are folks.  Big Love Wonka x
 
And if you get bored don't forget our Wonka Stories on smashwords.com #wonka  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment