Sunday 14 December 2014

Solve it Sundee

Wonka here.  You must forgive my counting the days and getting in a muddle good folks out there thinking where is this day he is on about??  We are now on Day 14 of December!! and Owner is a very tired bunny....WHY? you all wonder up...This is due to trying to solve a problem.  The problem of size.  I CANNOT she gabbled to me, upload our Christmas Story in the oncer!  And three or is it four hours later, she has solved it.  EUREKA!!  Just like our hero Mr Charles Dickens did - well if it was good enough for him - it must do for us!  the Story is now in THREE PARTS!!

 
There we are!! there is me of course, au naturelle, and I am presenting all three parts of #JoesChristmas......  Owner will start to upload it later tonight and there will be a little message on here to celebrate.   We think it is an outsize story due to all the illustrations which you will love when you see them.  Me?  I love it!! xx
 
 
Final Solve it para:  so a very short and sweet post for my diary tonight as I am still enjoying the house back to myself (sorry tinkers and the Boolleys - mustn't mention them too much as it makes Owner go on a weeping jive) even Bertie made a short excursion out of the black hole of Calcutta oops I mean the Narnia Cupboard - he popped upstairs to the Land of Wardrobe.  Now do go steady out there in the Wold wherever you are in it good folks - the new week is upon us and we have one repair hot on the heels of another. Big Love Wonka x

No comments:

Post a Comment