Tuesday 2 December 2014

Stand firm Tuesdee

Wonka here.  Day 2 of December and yet another if I say it myself and I can...FAB illustration from Owner, on Joe's Christmas:
 
Here it is!! a bit of Christmas sparkle....there is the snowstorm of the story and inside is the tree with the star on top.  This star is wished on!!! and when a wish is made it will always come true, sooner or later, and there is little Joe once more atop Neddy Rocking horse riding through the night to the Returns Dept.  In that very Dept are the old administrator and the Manager, both busy on those wishes.  it is magic at work.............and we love it!!!
 
 
Final stand firm para.  For all this month of December, it will be short and sweet good folks.  Owner says she  has rarely (good use of word) felt so Christmassy as this December.  is it the Boolleys I ventured up?  having a troop of travelling boolleys is bound to make it feel Christmassy.  Like I said I am ready to burst out with AWAY IN A MANGER any moment.  Owner says she prefers in the deep midwinter OR silent night.  Yes I used the word travelling because little Monkey is exploring beyond her pen.  so is Marmalade.  Beau and the Cadpig do prefer to snoozle in the igloo for now. Is Owner coping you all gasp up in wonderment.  YES!  and this is our first Christmas miracle.  has she stood firm??  yes she has.  she has asserted herself with the good consultant at the agency and the good administrator at the School.  WILL IT ALL BE ALRIGHT?? you all worry.  Actually I am first in the queue to worry as I will starve if Owner does not keep in with the work people.  But I can stand easy and relax as she has won out, and has work tomorrow.  For now, I am proud to say Owner's exhausting regime of looking after us lot and trotting off to work is paying off.  Now just to finish off with some exciting news.....Owner has spied a house that she likes the look of and is investigating it.  Have we the strength to move Owner I ventured up but she didn't hear me above checking on Bertie Bubb, Ruggles top and Tinkers and the Boolleys. Naturally this is all in the hands of the wishing well and the god of moving.  I rest my paws and everything.  Now do go steady out there good folks in the Wold wherever you are in it.  Big Love Wonka x


No comments:

Post a Comment