Tuesday 17 February 2015

Pancake day Tuesdee

Wonka here.  THE SUN.  we all woke up to blue sky and sun.  We love it, the seagulls love it, that funny little chattering bird in the back yard that we cannot see loves it.  ALL LOVE IT.


As soon as you like, pancake cartoon and para:
 
There we are! all the ingredients assembled.  Just needs Owner to make the best pancake ever.  I CAN DO IT Wonka, she reports up, and her fave is with sugar and lemon.  I might fancy some ice cream with mine though. Just a dab of it, sizzling on the top. MMMMMMMM  we love it.
 
 
Pancake day to one side para.  Actually we are still talking about them as Owner went on a giant trip down memory lane and I did listen up it being close on snack time.  The best pancakes I ever had, she droned, was at the Lyons Cornerhouse in London.  and that was with maple syrup and jam and cream.  IF, she continued, there was such a thing as time travel, I would put the marker to when they were still there and trot in and order one.  maybe two.  Now other folks, given the chance to go back in time would possibly pick something a little more unselfish and family orientated (OOH) and pop back and visit someone no longer here, or say SORRY to someone they didn't get chance to OR I love you.  But Owner???  back for a pancake.  I love it.
 
Final shrove Tuesdee para.  other news is that folks are all giving something up for Lent.  ARE YOU GIVING ANYTHING UP Owner I asked up.  Me?  thanks for asking, well I might consider cutting down on the biscuits.  I said might.  Owner says it could be the miniscule glass of red vino she sips for medicinal purposes.  RIGHTO I goes back.  Bertie Bubb could give up growling and I have to report up that it is not as bad as it was.  OR we are just sleeping through it.  Rug could give up.......erm.......I KNOW! asking to go out dead on Owner's bedtime routine.    It means she has to hover around enticing him in, and letting a blast of freezing air in yes I am tightly tucked up in my amazon box but really.  Tonight we are on the horns of a dilemma folks.  Owner has the chance to go out.  IT'S A POETRY NIGHT she tells me up.  she cannot excuse herself on the basis of (list) 1.  hair - it looks fine to me and to her 2) being ugly - she looks alright to me and to her 3) nothing to wear.  her wardrobe is bulging with nice clothes. 4) it is cold and dark of an evening.  She might have something with 4).  And will it interfere with the pancake making?  Who knows and I will keep you posted my shrove Tuesdee folks.  IF Owner stops in, we will bask in a live edition of Enders. WHOA and then Holbee where all the Doctors are cuddling up to the wrong ones and never mind the patients.  Go steady out there in the Wold good folks wherever you are in it.  Big Love Wonka x

No comments:

Post a Comment