Friday 6 March 2015

Finally Fridee!

Wonka here.  Yes, it turned up, that last day of the week and Owner has nearly found that voice again.  She wanted to use it last night, when instead of being kind and loving as is my nature, I lashed out at Owner's wrist thinking she was one of those pesky Vikings creeping up on me.  There was a long silence, and good folks out there, I would have been happier with a blood curdling scream.....  YES, she is talking to me now, and says she entertained the little people with the story and they all wanted to see the scratch.  I love it.

Final Fridee cartoon para.
 
There we are! Despite herself and some fairly low settings to do with being freezing, sneezing and full on ugly, she has come out the other side!!  YES, coping with fly away hair and we all know how annoying that can be!  Bertie gets that, and I do now and then.  I cannot speak for Ruggles and I'm not going to.  So Mundee was OK, Tuesdee we dropped down a notch, Wednesdee she put a brave face on it, and by Thursdee was home and dry.... AND, she is in love with that other supermarket that is keeping up with the big ones.  IT IS FRIENDLY she croaked up to me. AND I FOUND THE BUTTER quite quickly.  There is lot of trauma, according to Owner, in being in these giant mazes searching for ONE ITEM.  And it seems this supermarket has a large customer base of older people.  I did say to Owner does that include you but she didn't hear me above flinging a few windows open (Bertie had used the facilities.  It was not me).  I love it.
 
Final fridee para.  last night we gave Banished a chance and it failed us on a number of levels.  It was annoying, due to their accents which weren't Australian or anything really (sorry Australia and all the convicts) and the women were all just chattels (Owner says is a word and it means a possession.  Yes) to keep all happy especially the soldiers.  Owner said she was going to turn it off but we lasted to the end.  Owner says the jury is out.  There was no sign of a jury for the convicts, who got sorted out by a couple of men in wigs.  Now tonight we can relax and bask in the glow of Corrie which has just hotted up several notches, between Roy and his allotment and David and Goliath, I mean Callum.  Eileen is still behind the bar and Liz still does not know about Tracee,  There is Enders and we might watch it for 5 mins to get Owner onto silly mood setting.  Now the weekend is really really here and we love it loads.  Do go steady out there in the Wold good folks wherever you are in it.  Big Love Wonka x

No comments:

Post a Comment