Thursday 30 April 2015

Top Thursdee

Wonka here.  WHY SO?  you all wake up out of your respective (like it) trances and shout at me!  you have to count your biscuits I mean blessings every now and then and tally up your good fortune to date.  HOW IS OWNER'S LOOKING? Give or take a missed opportunity here and a wrong pyjama purchase there, an ugly, old and fat day thrown in PLUS a non essential shop to keep them in business throughout this so called recession I mean recovery.....yes despite all of this Owner realises that she is having a topping day. Thank you Wonka! she goes up to me, for pointing that out.  I love it. x

Top Thursdee para and cartoon highlighting when it goes off the boil:

 
 
There we are! This is the second failed attempt to purchase an ordinary, nice but comfortable pair (why pair I am now struck with thinking?eh? EH) of pyjamas.  Maybe third time lucky she says to me trotting off out.  I rest my paws and everything folks.  I love it. x
 
Small political thingy update:  the shadow wotsit from that party that wants to help everyone is now saying that Dave has lied through his teef about welfare cuts.  yes. End of.
 
Final how's your father and tip top away para.  The snooker fest continues in this house folks and I find the click of those balls, and Willy Thorne mumbling away with a bit of John Virgo thrown in, well I find it ..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz OH! and they do like to mutter to each other things like, 'if he just cuts it fine' or 'stuns into the red' and 'OOOOHHH where's the cue ball going!'  We are stuck like glue to it. Last night, our hero showed himself up to be an ordinary albeit (Love it) disenchanted with the game snooker player aka Ronnie.  His hopes faded away to reveal a passionate man who is our new fave and called Stu Bingham!  It is a dream come true for him (he said) and he gets our vote!  Oh no that's the election.  NO, the VIKIP candidate has not been round yet but I am ready.
 
Real final topping para.  Bertie has rearranged his miniscule life to now living in the Narnia cupboard downstairs instead of land of wardrobe AND not coming upstairs at bedtime.  I DON'T LIKE IT goes Owner in  the deep of the night when she is toss turn turn toss.  She reported up she didn't sleep a wink BUT had some dreams. Yes. Rugglesis has remained atop his linen basket on the heated pad probably after hearing the weather forecast (overnight frost, fall in temperature etc) and as you might know folks, I will be hitting my amazen box up near a searing hot rad, anytime now!  Do go steady out there in the Wold good folks wherever you are in it.  Big love Wonka x

No comments:

Post a Comment