Thursday 14 May 2015

Family Thursdee

Wonka here.  What ho folks out there all possibly having a nice day with their families OR trying to get away from them OR have one.  Whichever it is, something epic has happened for Owner, and for the first time in her family history has the entire little family sat down together for a fish and chip lunch.  Did it go off alright you all shout up to me as one.  YES.  and Owner's daughter and grandson came back just so I could have a tummy tickle and be mooned over HE IS BACK UP TO FIGHTING WEIGHT goes my aunty.  I was very proud although you know me I didn't show it.....  I love it!x

Familyfied para.  I had a slight problem parking Wonka, she droned to me after all had gone back to their lairs aka homes.  OH YES I said full of interest as it was edging closer to tea time.  First up it turns out she was so focussed on getting to the venue she forgot to feed the machine.  OH she goes to aged sibling, WE MUST TURN BACK and tend to the greedy meter.  Then Wonka, she continued on, I fed it with three one pound coins and it accepted one and spat the other two out.  Then what? I said to show I was still awake....THEN I fed it with five pees and it accepted up to £2.20 before it stalled and would not accept any more. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz OH! Finally, Owner fed it with a mixture of the one pound it liked, a load of twenty pees and topped it up with some of the little five pees.  All this took ages, and daughter was texting to say WHERE ARE YOU?  Finally, the greedy machine burped up a printed ticket.  I know. x

Family para and cartoon interlude.  Once upon a time as you know folks, Ruggles was on the outside looking in..............


 
 
There we are!  Ruggles is now part of the family and very much on the inside.  Who would have thought it, eh? EH? we love it. x
 
 
Brief political update.  Owner went mad this morning at the good Radio and sent in a text.  You haven't Owner I warned up.  I HAVE she said, and hopefully they took it in good part especially the bit about the right wing press.  yes.  in other news, that nice Yvette Cooper who is married to the nice Mr Balls is standing for leadership of that good old Labour party.  Now that Ed is gone, someone must take the helm and we have our eye on a woman.  ~we love it. x
 
Final familyfied para.  A week is a long time in politics and it is a long time in this house when all is changing so fast.  Will Owner get more work is the burning question and will we be saved from starvedom? The main thing is, she is on family setting for now and sees today as the foundation of many more such meetings.  WE ARE NOT USED TO BEING A HAPPY FAMILY she goes up to me.  Personally, I can't see what all the fuss is about, as I am sugar dandy on my own with just Bertie Bubb to keep in check and Ruggles to stare at occasionally or play pat a paw under the door with.  Now tonight if Owner can stay level, is more Enders and more wicked Dean and the babe that may be his.  Have Cat and Alfie emigrated yet? we hope so. So, apart from Owner suddenly seeing her hair colour as orange when all along she thought it was dark blonde, all is well in this house.  Do go steady out there in the Wold good folks wherever you are in it.  Big Love Wonka x

No comments:

Post a Comment