Saturday 11 July 2015

Lest We Forget.....

Wonka here and really, this post is all about me.  Me Me Me Me Me!!!  I said to Owner, I said maybe it's time for a little Wonka reminder and she said YES.

First thing to remember is:  How much visitors love me.
 
 
And then, how much I love the others - there are three of us not counting Gingertop who is outside:
 
That's me at the front, Ruggles behind me and asleep on the right (as ever) is Bertie Bubb, x
 
 
And how loving I try to be towards Bertie Bubb..............
 
 
 
And how well I get on with Ruggles......................
 
 
 
Not to mention how much I help and advise Owner.................
 
 
Really and I know Owner will back me up on this, in this house....................
 
 
There we are!!! and before I go (tea time folks) there will be a new cartoon collaboration tomorrow!!
 
Big Love Wonka x
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment