Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Three of Us

I said to Owner, who seems to think there is time to sit and stare.... Sorry Owner!  Only joking!! what about, a little update for the folks out there, all busy reading our stories and wanting to know more about ME, and not just ME, but possibly Ruggles and
Bertie bubb.

ALRIGHT she says to me, what about this....................... (ME)



And this one..............................................(Ruggles)
 
And finally................................................. (Bertie Bubb) X
 
I think Owner, they will all love this little round up, and shall I go for it and call it OUR GALLERY yes why not she says to me - and next time Bertie might be up and doing. Hmmm.
 
Next time we have some interesting facts about Diva who as you know was Owner's angel dog and features in our latest story! (www.smashwords.com) Until then, Big Love Wonka X

No comments:

Post a Comment