Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho!! The day is here and guess what!

Owner has showed me my new and bestest present!

DO YOU LIKE IT WONKA??? she says to me, waking me up from my first in a series of naps.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz OH!

First off, I changed sides in my box so I could view it with deep suspicion better.  Then, I approached it with caution.  From both ends of it.  Then, I totally ignored it.  it says it is a play tunnel with a cat toy that all cats love and they have been making for 35 years. Fact.

DO YOU LIKE THEM WONKA???? she says to me, shaking catnip drops and catnip biscuits and milk drops treats that all cats love into a saucer for me, Bertie Bubb and Ruggles.  She gave Bertie the mouse out of the special Christmas stocking that all cats love, and Rug has the tinkly ball. No one has stirred from their first nap of the day....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. x

And so:
 
Our final advent for you all, on the day itself Day 25!! Wherever you are we are sending you some Christmas Spirit as we all need this to see us through. As Mr Dickens said:
 
'I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.'
 
and we love him! X
 
 
I will keep you posted on my new play tunnel, it is bright green with playful cats all over it.  The toy?  it is a small furry thing at the top end. I know. X
 
Now today it is aged parent and sibling turn to enjoy the company of Owner. the sherry is ready and waiting for her return. yes.  Now in other news, the winner of masterchef was Mark but we wanted Scott. We also watched a film that Owner announced she loved and why had she not seen it before.  it was the best exotic Marigold Hotel. We have awarded it 5 star. End of.
 
Do have a proper and made up day yourselves folks and me and Owner alright and Bubb and Ruggles send you lots of love on this good day.  Good will to all animals!! Big Love Wonka X

No comments:

Post a Comment