Wednesday 23 December 2015

The Eve of the Eve!

Bonjour! Halloah! Howdy folks out there all thinking:

ARE WE THERE YET???

Even Owner is wondering what day it is, mind you that doesn't mean anything! (only joking!x)

 
Here we are!  And who else but ME, plus my stocking............... X
 
 
Yesterdee Owner watched a dvd all the way through to the end.
 
DID YOU LIKE IT? I says, out of interest and specially as it was snuggling up to my best tea time. NOT REALLY she says back.  it was all about a robot that took over.   OH, I says still maintaining (OOH) interest.  Luckily we have two more dvds and one of them is my bestest fave: Mr Holmes.  second best fave is: Jurassic World. I love a detective and I am partial to a dinosaur. end of.x
 
Today we are set for the unexpected.  Owner has already taken a call from an agency that is unaware, yes UNAWARE that she is on the scrapheap and couldn't do a hard day's graft if you paid her. BUT she remains optimistic.  THEY ARE NOT TO KNOW, she droned to me, THAT I AM PAST IT.  Well you said it Owner I whispered up from deep in my amazen box.  Someone will want you I says with lots of encouragement...........................surely??X
 
I could always continue on with my writing and illustrating and such like, she says and personally, as long as ME, and Bertie and Rug have enough biscuits in our trough - I am cuddling up to that idea and giving it my best whiskers!!!
 
Have a wonderful eve of the eve folks and go steady with your shopping - no impulsive buying! Owner has been warned. Fact.x
Big Love Wonka X
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment