Saturday 28 January 2017

Cock a doodle doooo!!

Introducing the YEAR OF THE ROOSTER yes folks it's the Chinese New Year and guess what? NO that is not it, what I mean to say is, Owner is convinced YES, convinced that it is her year. HOWCOME I asked her up, do you reckon on that Owner?
'I read it in my Chinese animal signs guide!' she droned to me, and furthermore, she goes ' I am compatible with roosters and it is going to be a good year!' Folks it  hasn't got much to do, to improve on last year....all that tossing and turning over jobs and money and noise and wotnot....Well I says to her, I think it has already started being different.............what with your holidee booking..............
 
There she is!!! and blow me down to North Bay and back if she didn't go mad and book a long weekend in the big Apple folks!! it all begins in three weeks' time and the nerves have already taken hold......My aunties will be coming to our new crow's nest to make sure we are all spoilt rotten especially ME and oh alright Bertie Bub and Ruggles while Owner gads about in New York. it is an adventure in keeping with the year of the rooster folks!! X
 
What else has she done Wonka? you are all on a knife edge wanting to know is has she gone mad in any other direction.....and the answer is, she has!!
 
There he is!! It is only Mr Rick Astley!!! and Owner has only gone and got herself a ticket to see him in NEW YORK! She is calling it her golden ticket folks.  I must do it Wonka she said to me, even though folks, she feels it is scary and wotnot, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE she droned to me............personally I think it is more than that but in Owner's case, once is really quite enough....X
 
The other best news of the week folks, is that our beloved new story, Wonka Presents! An Egyptian Tale is due out on Tuesday!!! 31 January 2017!!!

 
 
After many emails TICK and many conversations with a nice person called Casey TICK (we like that name) we had a good email advising that Owner's books will arrive on Mundee and the book itself will hit the shelves on Tuesdee!! AND the imaginary shelves in the sky folks that is Amazon.  IF ONLY FOLKS will read it moaned Owner to me...and I have to, for once, agree....it will mean everything to me and Owner, if folks do go onto read it, buy it and first and foremost LOVE IT. 
End of and Year of the Rooster fact up.X PS good Austin Macauley who have gone to the trouble of publishing my best story, have just opened an office in New York...........will Owner pay them a visit?
 
to be revealed folks.......................X
 
In other lesser news, it has been a strange week in politics but it has all gone mad there anyway.  Tresa Trews sped across the pond and met with Donwald.  They shared a podium thingy and said lots of nice things that we wish were true.....Owner says of all the people to dream of did she dream of Donwald last night. DID HE BEHAVE himself Owner I says up and happily folks, she says he did and there was no sign of Tresa Maybe or Maynot anywhere.  Jezzer is still mucking about with the Labour people or what's left of them, telling them what to do.  I know.X
 
On the good telly we are basking in lots of singing shows, and The Voice is still our fave as we like the judges this time and Gazzer (Let it Shine) is only a tad annoying to Owner who is keeping on top of it and now likes Mr Kemp.  In good Corrie Tracee is in Lerve with thingy and Phelan has murdered Andy but no one PERSONNE has noticed yet.  And thing has moved in with Roy.  That is the best storyline aside from Gemma in the Kebabshop we love her.X
 
Workwise, Owner has been up down and nearly lost it in the business lessons on profit and loss accounts.  AS IF Wonka...she droned to me WE DON'T HAVE enough of that chez nous.  I mean.X
 
Now get you best fur coat on, sharpen your claws, go out there and start this Rooster year the way you mean to go on folks!! Big Love Wonka X

No comments:

Post a Comment