Saturday 14 January 2017

Then it Snowed!

BY Golly says Owner when she woke up on Fridee morn. IT IS FREEZING.  When she stumbled into the bathroom and looks out of the window it is all white, all the way down to the sea.  Folks, it was a beauty view but all owner could say was.
'I hope I can drive the car (with no name) out of the street and up the hill Wonka.'
Not: OOH I SAY HOW PRETTY it all looks on the rooftops and chimney tops all the way down to the bay..............

DID SHE DO IT Wonka? you are all bursting to know, and apart from one small heart stopping moment when she thought the car with no name was going to stop half way up said steep hill (after she had a word with it, it decided to carry on after all.X) the journey was a typical snow ridden and slush ridden adventure.X  There is talk of flooding and wotnot and some folk may have to evacuate. Personally, I think we are safe as we are perched up high from those crashing waves in our crow's nest.  End of.X
 
 
There we are!! it is a beauty view folks and I cannot tell you enough times how much I love those birds.  I do.X
 
 
Owner is slowly coming to life with this new year thing and has come out with some sudden and (as I whispered to her, from well out of ear shot folks) quite frankly, risky ideas. WHAT ARE THEY Wonka you are all now on the edge of your settees to know.  One idea, is to move the living room upstairs. Yes.  I am totally against it being in the new Narnia Room where me and Rug hang out now.  Set against it.  BUT I am open to her shovelling around in the other room.  WHAT, I says to her, will you use the living room for then.  The one you are using now but you say is not the right thing.  and blow me right down to the south bay folks, she says THAT COULD BE AN OFFICE.  Office? Are we going into business I says up?  I wonder sometimes I really do folks, just what is going on in her head.  I nearly took her temperature but decided against it as it was smack on our tea time.X
 
Other ideas consist of hooking an agent to sell our stories for us (I know) and writing another story.  The last idea is the best one, and she has even started it already. I love it.X
 
Now due to this wet and snowy and downright windy weather, Owner's hair has taken a U turn, and withered to about one hair on her head.  She insists it is called FLYAWAY hair and must be clamped down with hairgrips and bobbles. This may or may not be in fashion and I hope for her sake folks, that it is.X

 
There we are!! Just throw everything at it folks.X
 
We are now hooked on Let it Shine with Gazzer Barlow and a few others PLUS the new Voice which still has WillyIAM and Tom Jones in it.  There are two new people and Owner is all for the only female judge - you will recall the terrible time I had when my little pony I mean Ms Faith was on the panel. I had to tell her off all the time.  Owner I mean, for shouting at the telly.  Beyond this we are trying Taboo and this mainly due to Tom Hardy. I LIKE HIM Owner said up.X  Oh and there is a new documentary thing called Hospital about guess what yes that is right for a change, hospitals.  As long as Owner shuts her eyes for the operations we can get through it folks. I did say it isn't you having to go through it Owner, but luckily she didn't hear me above watching someone go under.  I know.X
 
Now this good and snow free morn (all gone!x) Owner goes to me:
'I feel like giving up Wonka...' now this did send a shiver down my spine folks and I says Can you hold off until we've all had our breakfast? And all this because we are on best and real fish - yes this is our menu folks, and I don't think she heard me say that above chopping the fish into minute fragments that wouldn't choke Bertie never mind me.  I mean I nearly gave up folks!! X
 
Next thing she says she is alright (I know.x) and is going on a healthy lifestyle stroke diet.  This means porridge folks.  and once she had put her glasses on and scrutinised (word of the week.x) the directions we discovered (blimey) it is quicker to cook it on the hob than in the microwave. We were both amazed folks.X
 
Do take it steady out there in these first few weeks of January, when everyone is feeling poverty stricken and ugly.  Alright that's just Owner then but you see what I mean!  it is all to play for, and even though Owner had a funny week at work (I did mention the full moon and the planetary line up and she did listen for half a second before blaming it squarely on the work and not her.X) yes so snuggle on down or wrap up warm in that fur coat!  Big Love Wonka X


No comments:

Post a Comment