Saturday 23 September 2017

Autumn stroke Strictly Season X

Autumn klaxon folks!!! It means (list)

1. dark nights. (tick) (the blue dragonflies are lighting up our little outback still.
2.  colder days and nights. (tick) (radiators or as I like to call them RADS are already searing hot and ME, ruggles and Bertrude have no complaints.)
3. leaves falling down off our cherry tree. (tick) (no one PERSONNE minds this happening.)
4. The car with no name must battle on through it (tick) (Owner had slight wonder about whether she must check it for things - what things Owner? I said helpfully...like anti freeze things she muttered.  I did say are you getting muddled up with Winter Owner but she was too busy on a to-do list to notice me.  As per.X)
5.  The clocks go back.  (TICK tock....X)
6.  Strictly is BACK!!!! (HUGE MASSIVE TICK) and really the topmost Autumn fact of our list folks.X

 
There we are!! The first in our new 2017 series of Strictly Cartooning. We love it.X
 
As you have already spotted and noticed folks, OTI and JOHNNIE are our top faves, followed by Ruthie and Bri. All of this might change but one thing I do know.  Brucie will be watching over the proceedings from his new next room status and who knows, he may give us a heads up or two.X
 
WHAT ELSE Wonka you all want to know, frantic now, for some gossip, is new????  Owner handed in her notice folks, then changed her mind.  When she stumbled in early mid week, I did think something may be wrong in between (quite rightly I thought) mentioning how hungry I was.  I'VE HAD ENOUGH Wonka she moaned up to me and began scrabbling around looking at contracts and looking woeful. It is just your first week back and only the third day of it I said (also helpfully I thought although this time I had the good sense to mention this in a whisper from behind one of the many doors upstairs.) Luckily, after a phone call and a poor night's sleep Owner leapt up prepared for action.  GOOD LUCK I called as soon as the front door slammed to.XX
 
Well Wonka?? of course she changed her mind folks, she loves her job too much for that.  I do worry for the students but I'm sure they've got the hang of it by now.  Just all stay back until the smile reappears THAT is when you are safe to come out of the cupboard, water, or hidey hole.X
 
Bertrude is completely unaware of any changes to the household routine and has been sighted in the bathroom relaxing on a bathmat. ie sitting down looking comfortable. Until one of us alright I mean ME wanders in.  I only popped in to check the facilities folks but got a hiss in my face! I mean!X
 
Ruggles, who Owner spent all that time worrying and fretting that he would miss his jaunts outside, takes a 5 minute look out there and then travels up to his blanket box for a good nap ZZZZZZZZ. it is left to me, to sniff under the gate for those pesky Vikings, look in the little outhouse for any aliens (we are on the new film now, Covenant, and who knows where they might turn up)and then finally rest up on Owner's Dad's workbench. Yes, I am busy.X
 
You are now all restless for a quick summary of who said what and did this in the political world.  In the playground that passes for the White House, donwald continues with his playtime spat.  that it could all end in us being blown to smithereens doesn't bear says Owner. Tresa May keeps including half the country in statements about brexit on toast when the very same half the country don't want it didn't vote for it and have had enough of it.  me and Owner still think an alien has swallowed Jezzer and spat out a substitute. It has all gone very silly AND Boris keeps flying off here and there and blow me down saying daft stuff when he gets there.  CAN HE NOT WEAR THAT CASUAL VESTY THING said Owner when she caught sight of him in a hotel lobby.X
 
 
 
There we are watching Corrie! and it all turns out that Reetah has a big fat tumour NOT the alzheimers thingy.  it just shows you folks that forgetting things isn't just a dementia problem. Owner did start to drone on about aged parent who is a sharp as a button despite attempts to brand her as going down the senile road, but I had to dash for a quick stand off with Ruggles.  I know.X
 
In Enders most of the dead or dying except Stephen (the one who SAID he had a brain tumour but hadn't) are still alive. Shame said Owner when she watched a tiny bit of it last night. Mad Max is collecting people from prison and who knows who he will hoodwink next, and when Stacee made a brief angst ridden appearance Owner switched off.  Again, I know.X
 
We also clung to masterchef and loved our Ulrika but of course Angelica with two LLs won it.  She was a pudding expert and both John n Gregg adore their pudds.X
 
I do hope (and pray folks) that next week is not as feverish as this one was.  There is a possible planned familee outing. BUT the one bright speck on all horizons is that Owner's hair has gone right. This alone could save the students, the familee outing and make all our lives alright ME and my life easier.  our latest BIG FAT saying in this house is IF you fall down today GET BACK UP AGAIN tomorrow.!!! Fluff your FUR out and keep those whiskers bristling!!! big Love Wonka X
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment