Saturday 30 September 2017

WhoWee Debbie McGee X

Morning HO folks!!  I knew you would want to start your Satdee with a gorgeous photee of ME so here I AM!!!! X




And don't forget folks to find me on my FaceBookie page too!!
just follow this lovely link....................X

https://www.facebook.com/wonkaandmousey/


In other important news well nearly as BIG as me - yes you have guessed it folks it is that WHOWEE Debbie McGee! Did she go for it last Satdee?  yes she did! AND even surprised Giovanni whilst she was at it.  he didn't know what pasa doble had dobled him folks.  We love her and Owner says she has warmed to Gio.  End of.X

 
 
There we are folks!! Owner's first tribute of the new season and there will be more more more.  X
 
Who else wONKA you all shout at me impatient now you have got into the newness of Strictly - who else do you like??  We still love OTI and Jonnie P, they are a fab team and our top faves BUT we like a few others too.  We do like Bri c, we do like Ruthie AND some of them know how to dance.  Davood who is of Enders fame, chucked himself round the floor and Owner did concentrate on that one. ALSO Chizzee danced herself dizee (I know.X) and she is from........(drumroll) HOLBEE.  on that subject there is more folks.X
 
When Owner wasn't dashing off emails about this about that not to forget that other thing, she was clinging to Corrie (Bethanee is being taken in yet again folks - can Craigie rescue yet again?x) and Enders (all are crooks and villains and Staycee is going mad again.)and Holbee City.  Sosha or sausage got married but then her Dad in it took too many pills and ended up being brought back to life by Jac and then taking a job in sunny somewhere else. (sausage I mean.  her Dad was brought back to life not once but twice and said she must go! and leave him to it!)  IT all got on Owner's nerve endings even the one she likes has said he just wants to be fwends with his new chapster.  I tried to warn her by saying things like Ruggles just hissed at me! for nothing! AND I am starving Owner please feed me more of those seaside snack things BUT she would not look up and continued to be on a mood setting of fairly annoyed and irritable.  THAT'S why folks, tonight will be a glory fest of Strictly and Hex Factoring.X
 
Yesterdee folks a small miracle happened and the entire family alright the five of them met up for their fish and chip outing AND Owner said it all went nice.  I do know this for a fact because my best aunty (Owner's daughter) and best Uncle (Owner's grandson) trotted back for half an hour to play with me. OH and look at Ruggles OH and seek out Bertrude. I rolled over and showed off my tummy and it is not half as massive as Owner keeps saying it is. PLUS she has worked out a way to cart I mean carry me to the good vets for my annual booster. I WILL HAVE TO USE A TAXI she droned.  NOT try to lift him on my own.  I mean.X
 
Owner proudly stalked I mean went to work and stayed there for the right amount of time even helping a few students here and there.  I am spurring her on by saying things like WE NEED THE MONEY OWNeR and BE STRONG like me. oh alright and Ruggles and Bertrude we have all been through it and know what it is to be on the outside looking in.X
 
It has gone and published itself while I was not looked so here is the rest of the weekly round up:  Boris who still looks like a tory pm in the wings to all but the rest of the tory party who deny everything even themselves, is going on about brexit with marmalade and UKIP have found themselves a new leader but why bother Owner says? there is no need for one now that jezzer is keen to leave the E ewe and plunge the country into a state.  a state of owning everything. apparently this is good for us and means that the ones with all the money (the Rich) will be the same as the ones without any (the Poor). so no need for competitions or lotteries or working hard to earn more money because we will all have enough.  is there a catch there? Well Jezzer should be alright as he is cracking on a bit and owns his own home.  We still love Vinnie and those greens.X
 
Do keep your sights on the prize whatever that is folks, and never say you are anything else but PURFECT.  Have a big fat fun week  wherever you are and Big love Wonka X


No comments:

Post a Comment