Friday 13 October 2017

Wonka's Weekly doodah.

HALLOAH UP FOLKS!! now we all know who really heads things up in our homeo, who rules the roost, who mixes their metaphors and wotnot NO IT IS NOT ME of course it is Owner BUT, it must be said that my opinions and my input do count. YES they do.  for a small instance folks, when Owner says I CAN'T WAIT TO COME BACK HOME... oh no that is every day, well maybe when she drones to me how much she cannot wait.... and this week had a lot of that in it due to (one of those subtle OOH WORD bangs of a big gong on a drum thing.x) visits to aged sibling to help out with some admin. We all know that is death to Owner, followed by a trip to the dentist. worse than death for Owner.  IS SHE STILL ALIVE Wonka you all shout up? anxious and worried about how ME alright and ruggles and bertrude would cope on our own......YES, very alive and all proud of itself for not weeping throughout the extraction AND able to eat and drink straight away.  I know.X

 
Owner has a long and proud reputation of weeping in the dentist's chair but has finally burst through her very own fear of the dentist hoop!!! YAY!! X
 
You will all want to know that Bertrude has gone through her cat flu hoop, the most expensive cat to-date with just the odd sneeze and snuffle left.  I have been warned NOT TO GET IT Wonka! and so has Ruggles.  Seeing as he is fast over in the boiler cupboard and will only waken for some fodder, I cannot see him catching anything.End of.X
 
In the other big news of the week, Owner has near enough managed not to upset anyone at the college over much.  That she knows of. so she still has a job to go back to on Mundee and me and the others are OK for biscuits too.
 
Owner read it somewhere that Donwald the Trump is to visit our tiny miniscule island with his spray tan I mean his wife next year. Owner is sure this is to give the majority of the country enough time to organise itself into a giant rebellious crowd.  What I says, like that one in history, racking my brains for a name and I come up with Wat Tyler.  WHO? shouts Owner impatient now for some good solid historical facts.  WAT I shouts back.  alright from well behind the study door in a muffled whisper that she may not have picked up. Boris is still speaking on behalf of some of the tory party which is so split I am not sure which bit he speaks for, and as for Jezzer, he said on camera he voted to remain, but Owner insists he looked sheepish whilst saying it.  The body cannot lie she says. good Vinnie well we know he is out there somewhere.....X
 
In Corrie Reetah has had an operation AND is still alive and knows that Norris is Norris.  This surely proves her sanity?  Feelan is our Friday the 13th nasty - and cooking up his plot to replace thingy with another wastrel in that cellar.  His saintly daughter is to have Gary's babe whether Feelan approves or not and Eileen who has failed to notice her husband is a psychopath is on hand to advise. Enders for some reason has concentrated on Staycee and her madness thus stoking up Owner's inner demons- that and jane regaining her wits in the hospital bed with mad max sitting at the bedside.  thank goodness for the dancing and the singing - one small thing to mention though is Owner's sudden looming dislike for the new judge that is Shirlee.  personally I don't mind a few snapping and snarlings and that was just Bruno folks, and I'm sure she is still finding her tootsies.  Darcy is as purry and furry as ever.  We love her.X
 
I think this silly old diary went and published itself before I had finished my round up folks! but there we are it is all done except for Owner's tribute to the Dahncing - that is said in Aunty Craig's best voice!!  herewith is Brian and Amy from the Wizard of Oz, if I only had a brain and we love themXXXX
 
There they are!! One of our faves you see, along with Jonnie and Oti and Mollie and AJ too.XX
 
It is a big week coming up as Owner is popping to see daughter and grandson before they whisk off to live in the Netherlands!! near to Eindhoven they will be so Owner has promised to drive there when she visits.  IT CAN'T be that hard she droned to me.....I am giving all you good folks over there a good furry heads up and to watch the roads when she does.  I know.X
 
Now do go onto have a thrilling week yourselves next week when you get to it.  Pounce on it for all you are worth and give it a good claw jab if it tries to escape!! Big Love Wonka X

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment