Saturday 23 December 2017

Be A Star!!

Merry 23 December folks!!  here we are on the Eve of the Eve!!


 
 
Here we are!!  This is the beauty card Owner did for our first Christmas in our new home and I said to her I said WHY NOT POP IT ON AGAIN AS IT IS SO GOOD?  alright Wonka, she droned back to me, and for your delectation and delight.....XX
 
 
I do hope you have all survived (list)
 
1.. The Christmas Party at work.  Owner got all dolled up and looked the BIZ but was home within a couple of hours.  I AM TOO ANCIENT Wonka, she told me up, to go trooping round pubs in the freezing cold and being sociable.  Personally I think it was the strain of keeping up a conversation that put Owner off and I did tell her she was never one for small talk but luckily this was in a whisper from the uppermost room in the house.X
 
 
2.  Going round the shops.  Owner paid a visit in the car with no name to the Supermarket that is like a maze and even more so once they changed all the aisles because another store had moved in to cuddle up and make money out of us.  I know.  Anyhow, Owner said going round the shop was simple it was trying to drive away that took all the time up.  I did say how about walking, but again this was muttered from well behind the door in the cosy sitting room on the first floor whilst Owner was slaving away I mean putting away said shopping.
 
3.  Having enough real food in as we all know those little snacks and biscuits and chocolates ARE NOT FILLING.  Don't forget the bread and milk I shouted just as Owner sped off for the LAST SHOP.X
 
 
I will leave you to consider how on earth Tresa Grey is still clinging to Number Ten and why changing the colour of the passport should be vaguely interesting.  jezzer will be digging up the sprouts on his allotment and as for Vinnie that is anyone's guess.X
 
 
 
We have the Christmas Radio Times AND the sherry so just to wish all you folk out there a good and peaceful Christmas Day just like we will have here.  big Love and a very Merry Christmas whoever you are, whatever the colour of your FUR or the length of your whiskers!! from ME, Ruggles and Bertrude AND Owner.XX

No comments:

Post a Comment