Saturday 13 January 2018

All or DE RIEN!!

Folks, it has been a looooooonnnnng week in my homeo with Owner awash with things like: 'I'M BACK ON THE SCRAP HEAP WONKA and 'I HATE MY HAIR' and 'IT'S ALL OVER....
personally, the hair one was the most worrying folks as we all know how Owner gets if that refuses to look the biz. Luckily between sighting it in the mirror thursdee and then checking it a thousand times on Fridee did it somehow right itself!!  Even though we can cross this off the FEELING SORRY FOR ITSELF list, there are still the others.....................X
 
There she is!! Now saying things like: 'But Owner, you put yourself there..' isn't helpful, even from well behind the door on the top floor AND in a whisper, so instead I have tried a different, less direct, very tactful approach.  WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? This folks, had her thinking and remembering she has THREE mouths to feed.  ME?  for some reason and thanks for asking, Owner thinks I am vastly overweight and must lose a few pounds or those others things.This means, every time Ruggles looks like an angel and sits near the feeding troughs HE gets at least two pouches and I just get a teaspoonful - just because I sniff it and run off doesn't mean I am not starving.  The Bubster is a different story we all know that - he she or it, lurks and lives upstairs and is eating and drinking and being spoilt rotten.  She is even going to a new vet as Owner fell out with the old ones (over the insulin pen thingy.  But it is alright and blow me down Bertie seems just the same without horrid injections twice a day and Owner with her needle phobia and all. CAT NEVER USED TO BE DIABETIC she goes to me.......X)
 
 
 
There she is!! cuddling up to the biscuit trough which yes I don't mind admitting, I give a giant hug to in the night.X
 
 
In other news, Donwald the Trump continues to amaze the Wold with his unpresidential (whew!) comments and wotnot.  No one likes him but that is not what he is after, NO, he would rather be a silly billy and annoy us all instead. In which case Job Done - now as for the PM and her Q's this was the usual to and fro between her and jezzer with a few other silly billies thrown in.  did it change anything? did it tell Owner, who was transfixed by Tresa Grey's giant necklace, anything new?  Did it my whiskas!  As for Vinnie he was quoted on the news today so we know he is still alive and clinging onto the Lib Dems.  Boris called the Major of London a 'pompous puffed up Popinjay' and I can only hope that any GCSE students out there hoping to pass their English first second or ihyjdy-th time round, are noting the 'list of three', alliteration and metaphor - Boris didn't say thingy was LIKE a pompous wotsit he said he was one. This folks is my weekly round up of the silly billy pollytics we now have in place of government, and where this country wants to cuddle up to the likes of Donwald the Trump and get rid of the nice Eeeyew.  I mean.X
 
 
On the telly we have managed nicely now that The voice is back and good golly miss Olly Murrs is one of the judges too and THEN on Sundees we have the skating on thin ice!!In Corrie, Eileen has been to see Anna in prison and checked out Feelan's toolbox and guess what! NO that is not it....the gun has moved itself! Chesnee failed to marry Lemonade and jilted her at the alter, and Carling black eyebrows is dishing out sage advice to all.  In Enders, despite Staycee whisking off out of it, has been replaced by a really annoying young lady and this plus Witneee has driven Owner a tad distracted,  I know.  I did say why is Ben on a ferry to Calais with a character who has been out of the series for so long no one PERSONNE recalls who she is, but Owner was too busy droning on about Beeanca's offspring to hear me.X
 
I have been brave folks, as you know with Owner this takes some, but her vegan diet has been taxing and whilst there are successes (the spread is alright and how she has taken to the soya milk!) the sweetstuff is in another class.  it is alright to eat dark chocolate by bournville folks so I made the mistake of saying to her why have you brought home maltesers and a giant BIG pack as well?  This is unusual for Owner who as you also know, is very ALL OR NOTHING.  I JUST DID Wonka she goes back to me and blimey folks I made it out of the kitchen and back up to my hidey in no time!!X
 
Now folks, whatever your plans for the coming week are and they could be a new exercise regime (tick) a new job (whispered, tick) a new look (double tick) or perhaps like Owner a change of lifestyle with your eating habits?  She does feel proud that mostly, yes mostly, she is not harming or eating animals and I said OWNER a big thank you from us furry purry beauty creatures for even trying it!! I've even let her off with the maltesers!! Do keep up your new year Resolutions folks and KEEP GOING, Big Love Wonka X
 

  • 

No comments:

Post a Comment