Saturday 6 January 2018

The New Year SO FAR!

HERE WE ARE HERE WE ARE...............Folks, it is now the first weekend of the newest year we have to hand which is Twenty Eighteen! 2018 it really is, wherever you are in the wide wold and whatever lingo you speaking.  You cannot, CANNOT avoid 2018.  End of.X

 
 
 
There we are!! taking down all the beauty lights and decorations.  LEAVE THE BOX OUT droned Owner to me as I says will you put it back under the stairs (like nasty Feelan and his gun....X) so I don't trip over it or bash into it on one of my mad dashes? NO she goes to me, saying it needed to stand in the way blocking my run and being a giant trip hazard, INCASE I miss a decoration and have to get it back out again.  YES, I nearly bashed my head in this morning on a mad dash from out back and YES Owner was right she had gone and missed the lights that were in the Study.  I know.X
 
 
YES it is all over.  YES it wasn't the best Christmas for Owner as she will keep mulling over it, saying things like: I'M NOT DOING THAT NEXT YEAR Wonka and me saying things like YOU MEAN THIS YEAR Owner.  What went so horribly wrong you all shout up interested to know of Christmases worse than the ones you just had.  It is the Relations factor folks.  Wherever there is one, you can expect argy bargy, silliness, or in the case of Aged Parent, downright stupidity.  (I don't eat Christmas Dinner. yes.  and she said it over and over according to Owner.  Owner's theory (bracket inside a bracket just to point out that this theory is tenuous.  word of the year so far!!x) is that the nursey she dislikes the most, that is both Owner and aged, got her to say it.  I know.X) anyway, it was all a disaster and rounded off by daughter falling out with Owner before she had even done the thing to fall out about.  I call it Advance Disagreeing.  A little like Advance Crying. yes.X
 
 
Back in the real world, that is the friendly too and fro of bills popping through our letterbox and letting a giant draft in, looking at the accounts and thinking now where did we put the credit card....yes back in this world all is fine and dandy.  Owner has even gone so far as to open up a new FB page!!!! (Klaxon) with wondrous pics of Teds on it!!  It is called MMart and can be messaged too.  fb.me/mumsteds  amazing or what? don't even answer that folks just pay it a visit.......
 

 
 
Here he is! Maximillian Snow Leopard! He is just one of the teds I am on about folks - there is Nicholas Bear ted, there is the famous Mum's Ted which is what they are all called now............GO ON!! that is at least one resolution we can go TICK to.X
 
ME? thanks for asking, I am keeping well and although Owner keeps warning about my weight I think I am keeping myself fit by all this checking and mad rushing about.  PLUS trying not to ask for seconds like Rugglesis and Bertie do.  Speaking of Ruggles Owner has only gone and given him a giant soft cream rug to lay on in his new spot the Study room crushed up to the searing hot rad....where, I goes to Owner, is my rug???  I'M ON IT she droned back to me.. Jealous? ME?  Of course I am!! X  and you all know Bertrude is on a pilley case atop a heated pad atop a soft blanket.  I know.X

 
 
Folks in the wicked world of pollytics some brave American has brought a book out telling ALL about Donwald the Trump.   It aims to show us how mad he really is. If only someone would provide the same light reading over here about Tresa Grey or Jezzer?  Jezzer has stayed true to form and said DE RIEN about any important or middling important world events.  has he been taken prisoner on his own allotment you all wonder up?  Either that or Momentarily are holding him to ransom somewhere, possibly a foreign land......OR did he just overeat at Christmas and fall out with everyone which would really make him appeal to ALL OF US not just some of us................I cannot talk of Vinnie he has vanished like Natalie did.  Nicola though, is still speaking up for Sconny Botland and we all love her in this house.X  (even Bertie.X)
 
Over in TVee land, Owner has finished Pesky Blinders and is bereft of her beloved Thomas Shelbeeeeeeeee.  As you know we are also big fans of Arfur and miss him lots too.  It is not back until Twenty Nineteen folks and already that year has a distinct sparkle to it as this is also THE end of Game of Thrones.  In Corrie land, Feelan has polished off another would be detective.  (it was Luke who was fairly clever up til he wasn't.  Being shot didn't help him.X) No one it seems is clever enough for Feelan YET.  Eileen remains ignorant of her hubbies' murdering ways and as for Seb, he is nobut a lad.  ME?  I think Carling Black eyebrows is easily a match for him.  End of.  In Enders, speaking of ends - Mad Max must turn off Abbie's life support and once more I have to listen to Owner droning on about Staycee......BUT, at least she has disappeared into the tube station with her flock of childer.  I HOPE NOT ON A RETURN Ticket moaned Owner to me. We are cuddling up to the voice and big Tom Jones, and then it is dancing or falling about and slipping on Ice on Sundee..............all good folks all good.
 
Now Owner has put pressure on herself to go out folks, even though it is warm and snug in here and icy cold out there.  NEEDS MUST she warned me.  OH, I says back.X
 
Remember folks, if you get a bit sad or fed up even or just plain BORED with yourselves, then you could read a #wonkastory on smashwords.com OR visit Owner's new FB page and say something nice about it.  She would do that for you! Brush that fur up and be nice to other felines!  Have a beauty week, Big Love Wonka X
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment