Saturday 10 March 2018

Holiday!

Wonka who is going on holidee?  OWNER has thrown caution to the winds and booked herself on the Eurostar folks.  WHERE TO? you all shout at me really interested for a change.  TO AMSTERDAM that's where to.  The city of canals and wotnot.  BUT listen up folks, it is merely a stop off EN ROUTE to visit daughter and grandson who are ensconced near to Eindhoven.
WE ARE NONE THE WISER Wonka! you all screech at me now...and that folks is why Owner will bring you news and info and photees once she has been, to enlighten you all and put that ignorance right!!

 
 
There they are! Owner and me alright and Ruggles and Bertrude saying cherio last October so it is high time she checked it out.  ME? thanks for asking, I will be looked after by my best cat sitter who is Paula and we all love her.  She has been looking after ME and the others for nearly five lovely years and no one PERSONNE looks after us like she does.X
 
So that little holidee is booked and I can stand easy now Owner has navigated herself round a thousand alright a fair few websites scrutinising (get me. word.x) prices and tapping in dates.  Luckily I had just had a little snackerooni and was pressed up to a searing hot rad, so all her mutterings and whimperings went right over my hot little furry head!She will not head off for a few more weeks and I spose I will have to advise on packing. (things like, YOU WON'T WEAR THAT and NOT THAT AGAIN YOU DIDN'T WEAR IT LAST TIME.) end of.X
 
I cannot stave off telling you any longer.  NO Owner was NOT snapped up by the nice college AND had a little firm word with the nice consultant who put her forward.  I happened to be listening in on the conversation folks, which took a snippy turn when the consultant made a comment about ringing Owner up at the crack of dawn (it was just past 8 am folks.x) when she would 'probably be asleep.' quote unquote folks.  YES, the air around Owner's head went electric and I thought for a moment there was some ice, but it was in Owner's voice not the air................ naturally Owner droned for some time all about her morning itinerary (word.x) forcing said consultant to listen.  Back to the drawing board we go and I have said several prayers to the God of Employment and any nice literary agents too.  NO, she has not heard back from anyone BUT is to submit another story to a new agent.  I have every faith folks, that there is someone out there who will like our stories. X
 
 
 

 
There we are!!  some of our beloved stories and I do believe Owner is going to try one of the Conversations with Wonka stories too, for a submission.  I LOVE THEM she droned to me, and folks, SO DO I xxxx
 


Nothing new has happened in pollytics and Brexit pudding is a rhubarb short of a crumble but we all knew that.  it is a conspiracy says Owner, by a few conniving rich magnates.  The ordinary people have been hoodwinked yet again......  donwald the trump is hard at it on the golf course and in his spare time has raised a few tariffs and sorted a few meetings.  Jezzer continues to be a giant disappointment and Owner says given enough time will lose the silly fanvoters he had clinging to him.  Vinnie may or may not be doing something but if he is we don't hear of it.X

We have loved every second of Call the Midwife and had our hankies out big time last Sundee as poor Barbara had a full on death bed scene. OH NO sobs Owner, and an even bigger OH NO as it is the last in the series this Sundee.  Enders had Owner shouting up and saying things like HOW BORING is this storyline AND when will AAAAden go away. folks someone was listening as he was sighted near the tube.  Now it is just Staycee to get a one way ticket says Owner rubbing her hands and cheering right up. In  Corrie Mr Feelan has wriggled out of a concrete mix, and wriggled out of a giant confession overheard by his adoring wifey Eileen. And folks did she forgive him?  Does Ruggles love a drink out of the dank water in Sam's water bowl in the little outback?? Does Bertrude live under the bed like a troll?? OF COURSE she forgave him......xx

Now next week folks I am going to help Owner send off the submission with a furry purry cover note and big kisses for luck.  If you have a dream to chase folks, they put all your weight behind it!! (YES I know I have plenty of that despite Owner's best efforts to shame me and starve me.....'giant tea cosy!').  Have a tremendous and fun week folks..Big Love Wonka X

No comments:

Post a Comment