Saturday 3 March 2018

IT Snowed x

DID IT SNOW WHERE YOU ARE WONKA?

YUS. x

Is it still there?  OH YUS.

Despite the snow, the freezing wind. the ice under the snow, the HOWLING wind in the night, Owner has still been going to the shops AND more importantly, trying to secure a job.  I know.

 
 
There we are admiring it from within!  And goodness knows we are keeping British Gas in profits for the rest of the year Owner reckons.  WE MUST KEEP WARM she droned.  ME? thanks for asking, I am Toasty!! As is Ruggles (stuck up to the study rad) and Bertrude nesting by the searing hot rad in my best nest up aloft. alright it is Owner's bedroom. I mean. X
 
 
Has Owner secured a job to keep me and them in biscuits with the odd pouch thrown in?  No phone call as yet folks.  Owner has nearly finished her post interview analysis (never good folks and I just try to whisper life affirming comments from behind doors and such like.X) and is moving towards next week with a philosophical face on. IT'S IF THEY LIKE ME OR NOT, she moaned to me, and I did say a few flattering and positive things it being smack on my tea time....(like: with that answer! with that hair! with that suit jacket!! X). 
 
 
Back in the confusing world of pollytics, Tresa Grey delivered a long and meaningless speech all about the five a day for a full brexit or something fairly meaningless like it.  Owner took to the odd bit of shouting saying things like THAT's ENOUGH OF THAT and such like and we ended up watching 'Civilisations' on iplayer to remind us (said Owner) that there were some.  jezzer made a few standard comments possibly from his shed on the allotment and Vinnie as per said de rien.X
 
 
We are clinging to the Collaterol or faldiroll or that thing with John simm and Billy Pipah in it.  Owner is not keen and I did say why are we watching it then but then she pressed pause and we weren't.  Tonight is our last go with all Together Now and Owner's crush that is Rob Beckitt.  We have watched the Horse Whisperer this aft and owner reckons he is an entertainment whisperer.  I LOVE HIM she goes to me. it is all to play for tonight and the usual dilemma of do we watch Casualtee or the Voice and due to Dylan starring in it with or without a whiskey bottle I think it must be Casualtee.  In Corrie Eileen is throwing a party for Feelan as no one PERSONNE loves him.  That will be to do with his murderous streak BUT he has revealed a softer side for Summah now Billy has gone down the drug plughole.  Enders has been all about AAAAAAden who Owner hates only slightly less than Staycee. it is not therefore looking good unless that nice new family is in it OR Masoooooood who is funny.X
 


The other big news of the week is the birds.  WHAT BOUT THEM WONKA? you know how much I love them folks but Owner loves them even more and has been feeding them twice and three times a day. incase they all fall off their perches with frostbite.  mostly folks it is the pigeons BUT they are joined by the sparrows AND now (drum roll) there is a blackbird.  I especially like them.  yes.
is there a fly in the ointment though (I do not care if that is a mixed metaphor thingy wotsit)?? yes there is, as a neighbour says to Owner he is worried about rats.  RATS? says Owner looking round.  the sprinkle of birdseed not pounced on by the birds may attract them it seems.  HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF A FEEDER he says.  I mean Owner can appear a bit simple sometimes but luckily she bypassed this stupid comment and replied that she was quite happy with the top of the wall.  Why can't I have the kind of neighbours that help you? she whined to me when she had finished sweeping up the spare seed and banging the ice with a trowel.  CAREFUL I shouted from behind the kitchen window. I know.X
 
Next week folks could reveal our fortunes and I am more or less prepared for downright disaster or outright success. I am forever on this pendulum with Owner and can adjust in micro seconds to a changing mood setting.  PLUS there is a bunch of chocolate and a fresh DVD.  sorted folks sorted.X
 
Have the week of your wildest dreams, wrap up and wrap up again, and keep those eyes on the prize!! Big Love Wonka X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment