Friday 18 May 2018

I'm getting married in the morning!! Ding dong the bells are going to chime!! X

This folks is a full on Wonka special DEVOTED to all things Harry and Meghan - so  sit back and enjoy our little show.

 
There they all are!! Tis the bride to be, Meghan and her bridegroom Harry with the best man William AND Owner has popped in Princess Diana that was their Mum - she will be there somewhere wishing her youngest lad the day of his life - and me and Owner think she would have LUVVED every minute when not sobbing into a hankie.X
 
The very latest news hot of the press folks is that whilst Meghan's Dad for whatever reason folks and who are we? goodness knows we know ALL there is to know about dysfunctional fambilies - Owner is always droning on about hers and as you know, me and Rug and Bubbster are far from harmonious BUT I digress from the important news that AS Meghan's Dad cannot be there, Prince Charles is stepping in as the Father of the Bride and trotting down that aisle with her.  WOOPEE!!  I bet she is very happy with that and I bet Harry is too.  Which means that Doria (like that name I do.X) will be happy too as Mother of the Bride.
 
I am fairly well exhausted folks with following all the nuptials THE CAKEY has been revealed and looks SPOT ON full of lemons and buttercream and wotnot.  HAVE YOU ANY INSIDE INFO ON THE DRESS Wonka you all shout at me wanting desperately to know??  Owner says she had to put Meghan in something for her little cartoon tribute and HOPES the dress will be in keeping with their future style as a couple - a little bit different and a little nod to other cultures we are hoping for.We think there will be lace and we think it may be a halter neck style and look a bit imperial - a little bit Josephine and Napoleon - but this is PURE speculation folks no one PERSONNE  will know until she appears in the carriage with her Ma.XX
 
Is Owner watching it with aged parent?? Owner has quite rightly had second thoughts folks as the aged is prone to 1) forgetting who is who 2) needed to sleep through most of the morning and 3) not big on telly watching.  In which case Owner has decided to play it safe and watch it here with US on two tellies - one for the beeb and one for ITV. I AM NOTHING IF NOT FAIR Wonka she droned to me and Rug and Bertrude.X
 
Little Charlotte and George will be parading about as page boys and girlies and no doubt we will see other important celebs and friends of this magic couple.  Everyone has something to say about them whether they are watching or not, as this couple folks, are going to set a new trend and we love it.XX
 
Folks as I said, this little special EXTRA is devoted to the happy couple and suffice to say I am brushing up my fur, preening my whiskers and putting on my best dazzling smile for the day!! I have warned Ruggles accordingly and avoided a nasty swipe in the process and even Bertrude hissed quietly at me when I did mention it all.  Enjoy the coverage folks and join me your beloved Wonka in wishing this couple a long and happy married life together!!! Big Love Wonka X

No comments:

Post a Comment