Saturday 23 June 2018

Birds and Bees and FOOTIE

ARE YOU FOLLOWING THE FOOTIE WONKA? you all mumble at me in a daze of passes and defences, VAR thingies and referees and injury time!!! EXCITING OR WOT!! of course I am watching it and I cannot tear Owner away from it either.  WE LOVE IT.XXXX
 
There we are scoring those precious goals folks!!  In beloved Volgograd!! What a place to make good eh.  YES SIree we have been checking our history out AND Owner by a stroke of synchronicity (have to go and lie down now.X) has been watching that war film Enemy At the Gate which tells of the hero sniper Vassily (sorry if got your name wrong you are STILL a hero in my book) who took on the enemy left right and centre in Stalingrad folks, We salute all you heroes everywhere!! X
 
PS on the footie trail AND having watched those pesky Belgiums score FIVE yes FIVE goaligogs against poor Tunisia who scored TWO which in any other match would have won them the match!! Tunisia not to be this time BUT there is always the next one.....AND if Ingerland cannot repeat their efforts tomorrow (against Panama) and Thursdee (I think now don't all shout at me if I am wrong.X) against those triumphant Belgium folks then it will be the same for us.  NO ONE, PERSONNE wants that to happen here on this tiny isle folks with or without that BLASTIT (Owner's new name for that horrid EEWE thing.XX) AND finally folks my prediction for our beloved footie team I predict a win against Panama and a WHO KNOWS against Belgium BUT that team may have peaked...............and our day in the sun....could be could be.X
 
In other more important news folks, those little fledgling birds are loving it in the little outback, perching and snoozing in the buddleia bobbing about on the old rose tree AND being fed with their little beaks open wide!!  The bees are busy nipping from bloom to bloom and it is a nature dream it is.  Owner stands at the kitchen window in a bird watching daze and says to me it is good for her mental health.  FOLKS, this is the miracle I've been praying for!! Anything that improves her mood setting to round about 7 and above I LOVE IT.XX
 
There we are!How we love that little outback XX
 
 Back in the silly billy world of pollytics, Tresa Gray keeps chuntering on in the questions malarkey and Jezzer pops up and down with another dissertation I mean question. Vinnie though I am proud to say has been about on the People's March against Brexit or should I say Blastit.  There were thousands on the march and Jezzer must have been busy on the allotment because he is not against it. I'LL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM EITHER shouts Owner from the other room.  I know.XX (Yes as far as we know Donwald the Trump is still coming to our tiny isle even though we don't like him one little bit OR want a special relationship with him.  End of.)XX
 
Aside from the footie Owner has managed to watch a few other progs notably Corrie and baby Soosie has owned up to belonging to Ayden BUT Johnnyboy has started legal proceedings OH YES to get the babe to himself AND thingy who he likes now she is on his side.  BUT then Evah made it all nicey BUT then Adam ruined it all by pretending he was Soosie's Dad.  Can Evah escape the machinations of this storyline? RUN AWAY Evah Owner shouts at the telly!  To Sconny botland where there is a different legal set up!!  In Enders the storylines are either centered on a brooding Mick or a brooding mad max and not much to pick between them.  Tonight there is Casualtee and can we get through it without Owner getting restless with one of the cast??  Can we?? X
 
Owner is still standing after her second foray into the wicked world of cover supervising and as far as I know those pesky students are too.  Whether she will get any more shouts for work is in the lap of the cover supervising God folks. YES I have put a word in for the ideal job of the century to turn up yes I have.  In the meantime, me and Ruggles enjoy a few well earned zzzzzzzzzz when she pops out to haul home some more food and cat litter for our facilities. ME? thanks for asking, I am keeping very well indeed and enjoying a bit of bird watching myself............  Ruggles keeps scritting his sore spot and Owner keeps asking the question that is shall I take him to the vets?  Which means coaxing him into a basket. (impossible) and having a complete stranger look at him in an unknown and new environment. (?).  Aside from that he is fine.XX
 
Now next week folks is the last week in June.  it gave me a shock to see that on the calendar too as that means it is all downhill now but not without a few nice things on the way.... there are a few more months of sunshine to be had AND Owner's Art Fair is finally here next weekend!! I shall report on how well she did and whether it means we are good for a few more packets of biscuits.... all to play for folks SO enjoy your footie whoever you support! And, may the best furry purry side win!! big Love Wonka X
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment