Saturday 9 June 2018

Human Rights Are Us!!

NOW WHAT WONKA!   You all shout at me wondering what the heckerooni (I made that up and I like it.X).

Owner has been to a regional conference folks - and wait for it - big roll on those over rolled drums............it was to Amnesty International!! BLIMEY you all say to me well impressed - how did she get on Wonka?  When she fell back in having had to do three circuits of the town and outskirts to find a parking space for the car with no name BECAUSE all the folk who have human rights had taken it upon themselves to park up in our street and leave those pesky clocks on their dashboards saying we have only been here for 5 minutes..............YES so when she fell back in I said to her I said.  HOW DID YOU GO ON Owner?

I liked it Wonka, she said.
OH I goes back brushing up against the facilities (Ruggles had just been) and then tapping at my empty saucer with my nose.  Even Ruggles joined in by sitting next to his empty saucer.
I then had to endure, I mean listen to an overview folks of what happened.  To cut this longish story short rest assured folks that wherever there is a human right to be righted my best Owner in the entire galaxy, she is on it! With knobs on!!! XXXX


There we are folks! A fresh sketch by Owner of that Admin Monkee who was hard at work this week too!! this time it was the water bill that was paid not just once but twice!!   We are keeping a big eye out for him her and it!! X
 
What else you all chime in, has happened in this pesky week?  Owner has sorted out even more things for the upcoming Art fair and keeps telling herself how good it all is.  I AM PROUD she says to me.  Keep your eye on the money though, I did whisper back as we are still a mere whisker away from starving.  The credit card our faithful is still there as a back up but I have warned as you all know against using it.  PAY IT OFF Owner I advised - and alright it was from the uppermost level of the housey with my head buried in the softness of Owner's best nest BUT she knows folks she knows..X
 
All the madness of Brits got some talent is over for another year so we have clung to beloved Versailles!! How we do love the French bruvvers - and million pounds to spare for a decent menu we are cuddling up to that too and shouting for the winners to win!  As it happens neither of the cooks won anything last week (not enough thrills in the vegan kitchen and (I quote folks,X) 'too much of a risk' for the passion in the kitchen that was Prince.  We love it.  over in Enders Staycee is still in it much to Owner's dismay flicking her swatch of hair about and pretending she is the bees knees GET OFF MY SCREEN wails Owner........horrid Hunter is bashing himself up and blaming it on thingy and his mummee believes he is telling the truth.  These are all storylines to make Owner see red, so quickly turning over to Corrie is the answer.   AliaH has walked out of what is her factory but she doesn't know it UNTIL her bruv reads something and tells her SHE IS, Peetah still thinks Susie is his and wotsits babe and Gary cannot see his own Son.  I mean.X
 
 
 
 

 
There we are! Owner's latest cartoon tribute to Corrie and this is where Roy gets to the bottom of Rosemary's psychic shenanigans!!!
 
In the silly old world that passes for pollytics Donwald the Trump is still coming to visit this tiny isle and I dare say folks will say NO and NON and GO HOME!!!  Tresa May keeps whispering about brexit handkerchiefs or something in that ilk and Jezzer must have snagged his foot on a bamboo truss up at his allotment as I do not recall ONE WORD of his this weekington.  we are all headed for a trip up the river and back that's what with Boris paddling and the rest of them! X
 
Now folks even though Owner is checked and double checked and checked some more NOT ONE JOB OFFER has come her way.  is she downhearted??? I REFUSE TO WORRY WONKA she says to me all defiant and strong.  I only hope folks her positive attitude keeps going into next week....................X
 
Now ME? thanks for asking, I am fine YES I miss little Bertie bub who for some reason has come home in a fetching little tub with two paws on it.  AND there is a sketch of her on the wall AND Owner keeps patting the tub and talking to it.  Ruggles is alright and has nearly stopped scritting behind his ear and making it sore.  I SAID NEARLY.X
 
Do go into next week with your furry head held high and your paws up folks!! Who knows it could finally be OUR BEST WEEK!! big Love Wonka X
 


No comments:

Post a Comment