Saturday 16 June 2018

Make Em Laugh!

Wonka!! YES I say up to my adoring folks????
DO YOU MEAN LAUGH INSTEAD OF CRY???

YES I DO FOLKS!! Even if, (like my bestest Owner in the entire galaxy) this means a hysterical laugh.  I know.XX
 
There I am!!! From the LAST World Cup folks and if that wasn't funny I don't know what was YES you have to laugh at what you cannot do anything about. AND folks, it is all to play for on Mundee!!! WILLYOUBEWATCHING Wonka?? you all shout up and want to know YES SIREE and I may even pick a winner....... you will have to visit my facebook page that is Williewonka to find out though....................XXXXXXX
 
Now the other thing to laugh IN THE FACE OF is adversity folks, and Owner knows all about this.  I could write a book about it Wonka she droned to me (personally folks I thought she already had and called it 'Conversations with Wonka.' and then uploaded it to Smashwords.com - just saying.X) This week alone that Admin Monkee has been busy altering and calculating and generally taking away, dividing it by 8673057665*&^&^%$^ and timesing it by 9676529&^%%$$ and thinking Owner wouldn't notice.  Several fraught and fussy phone calls later, all was well.  ISH.X
 
 
There I am again!! and the good news folks is that when I trapped that gown by the trailing belt causing Owner to stand still for a minute DID SHE LAUGH?? She did folks!! and she thought I was a champion comedian too.  End of X (take that Ruggles!!!! with your bonny angel face and affectionate ways!! )
 
Back in the realish world of pollytics, the Government were defeated and then they weren't amended themselves saw a bunch of fellow MPEEs walk out and then patted themselves on the back over and over again.   As for Jezzer and his merry social movement we think it is bedding in down at the allotment party.  Donwald met Mr Un on a leisure theme park island wotnot thingy and may or may not have signed something AND patted himself on the back over and over again.  All these power crazed people in charge.... Vinnie may be resting up somewhere as no news to report of him and his charge to END the brexit breville.  Owner kept shouting how she would vote for Nicola if she could. So folks, it is still on the cards that we move to a) Sconny botland or b) the wilderness I mean the Netherlands.X
 
On that wonderful telly we have clung to Versailles and there is a Man in the Iron Mask in the Bastille!! and, Philippe is busy uncovering the mystery with Fabien that ace detective at his side, in My girl, there was a kidnap an escape and a knees up and elsewhere we clung to corrie where AT LAST baby Susie is revealed as AAADEN's child! and it was Toytown that said it much to Owner's surprise who thought her lies could not stretch any further - and poor Peetah cannot get his head round it all.  WAS this that and the other all a lie he challenged up? YES says Toytown crying through her teef.  due to the world Cup Footie taking over I have persuaded Owner to 'GET INTO IT.' We only have 4 War films left - and they are all nail biting stuff folks especially the one where he fought his way out of a jungle to be rescued by a helicopter.  I mean.XX
 
Now here is the best news of the week as far as I am concerned.  Owner only got herself a shout for some work!! and survived it. (no one fell over Wonka she told me when she fell back in.  There were a couple of students creating mischief and taking on the role of class comic but apart from that, she is still standing.) and there is another shout for the coming week.  It is all munny in the coffers I says to give her heart.  It is high time she helped us instead of the entire needy world out there!!  (sorry needy world.X)
 
Now I must dash as the next footie match is starting and folks there have been two so far - Owner did enjoy France v Aussieland and wanted down under to win it!!  Those pesky Russians have scored some goals and not to forget NYET that the entire thing is hosted by that country, we don't mind if they score a goal here and there
and all I can say is UDACHI which we are all hoping means Good Luck in pesky Russian.  To all else we say Bon Chance! Viel Gluck!! Buena Suerte ! and Succes!! (that is Dutch and in case we do move there!!! X)
 
Get plenty of beauty sleep folks and face that new week with fluffy fur and frisky whiskers!! big Love Wonka X PS my prediction for this latest game Peru v Denmark is Peru to win it!! 2 1. XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment