Saturday 30 June 2018

Who Will Buy!!

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING WONKA?  IS IT ANY GOOD IF YOU ARE?? Howdy up Folks and thanks for your interest BUT I am referring to Owner's efforts to sell her bit and pieces of artwork and such like.  for what seems like a life time she has been sticking and mounting and backing and printing and popping to a man who does cards and popping to another who does canvases AND then assembling it all and packing it all until I thought................
WHAT DID YOU THINK WONKA?? you are all on the edge of your baskets wanting to know.....I THOUGHT we were moving house folks THAT is what I thought.  Instead it was just giant supermarket bags packed to the gunnels with prints and frames and wotnot.  Then Owner has to pack it all into the car with no name and set off at a ridiculous time in the morning to get to the Whitby Pavillion at a ridiculous time in the morning.

 
There it is!!  All loaded up it was......and when Owner fell back in much much later and I said straight away how starving I was alright and Ruggles too - does she go on this long explanation about
 
1.. NOT selling anything not one card not nothing.
 
2.  How she had to buy this really expensive bit of artwork that we don't need, can't eat it or sit on it or wash up in it or anything just admire it
3.  How she took a wrong turn because she ignored a big sign that said THIS WAY OWNER and went merrily on another strange route and then had to turn around and come back and take notice of that big sign all over again..............................
 
THEN folks, we were fed and watered. I mean.X
 
In other lesser news, Jezzer was on a programme to celebrate Eng v Bel only we went and lost that match and to make it even better than that Danny Dyer out of Enders went on a big rant about Blastit (aka Brexit) and called Mr Cameron a four letter word.  Twice.  And Jezzer who should have stayed on his allotment couldn't say anything as we all know he loves Blastit as much as Tresa Grey does.  End of.
 
Ingerland will go on to play Colombo or somewhere very like that and this time if they go all silly and lose I think we will be OUT.  Much like Germany and Argentina and now Portugal.  I know.  those pesky French are still in it to win it though...............XX
 

There they are!! Battling away and losing into the bargain........... until next Tuesdee folks XX
 
Aside from three million matches of footie, we have fitted in Versailles and lots of Corrie AND My girl I mean Our Girl which for my money is getting a bit same old same old - even Owner was saying things like WILL HE STOP GOING ALL MOONEY (our girl's boss who had a big stake through his leg and every other line was I MUST GET YOU TO HOSPITAL. And tonight for no reason at all, Casualtee has been replaced by George Gently.  I cannot repeat what Owner said when she found out folks.  I mustn't.XX
 
Now tomorrow Owner is repeating today and all I can say is for goodness sake be home in time for OUR TEA!!  paws crossed for a big sale to keep me and Ruggles in that new gourmet pate and luxury cat litter.  Or else.XX
 
Have a Furry purry week folks, stay cool and BE GOOD like me.....Big Love Wonka X


No comments:

Post a Comment