Sunday 16 June 2019

Father's Day X

HERE I AM FOLKS TO CELEBRATE WITH ALL YOU Dads out there and to answer your question NON!! NYET!! NEIN I have never been a Daddy - turning up like I did to Owner's old homeo all those years' ago (back in 2008) once I had been adopted, and inspected by a fully paid up Vet - I had been deprived folks of my equipment!!!  Thus saving the world from more kits - which is either a good thing or not -personally I think I would have made a really good Dad AND have proved this by taking on the newbie Pip Squeaka and keeping her in line.  Washing her round, keeping her amused HISSING when she crosses the line - Fur but Firm!! That's me your ever loving Wonka XXXX


There we are!!  me and my bestie OH it is alright, da Ruggles is my old mate and we do rub along NOT in a cuddly way but as fellow homeo felines.  End of XX
 
 
Now Father's day is nice for some folks and not for others YES I am thinking of Owner and Owner's daughter who do not have a Dad here on Earth BUT up there in wood carving and gambling heaven accordingly.  Owner always sheds a fond tear or twenty at any mention of her Dad who folks, 'was the best Dad in the world Wonka!'  and that is how it should be folks.  Instead, Owner has her aged parent Ma tucked up in a nice nursing home and loving very second - their relationship is on a different footing and she (the aged) has declared she will live until she's a hundred.  I'll be up there before she is Wonka, drones Owner to me when she totters back in fresh from a visit.  This time, Owner had a nice card for the aged to sign.  'IF I EXPLAINED IT ONCE I EXPLAINED IT A THOUSAND TIMES' she moaned up to me AND 'even the chap to the side of her who has raging dementia got the hang of it before she did!!'  I know.  If you want a reality check folks, just take yourself to the nearest nursing home as that is where it all ends up.  Did you get it signed Owner, I asked helpfully once she had made two cups of strong builders and unpacked the mountains of shopping (mostly catfood cat biscuits, bird food and the concrete I mean cat litter X).
Eventually Wonka, she droned back to me.  But it was worth it folks as it is a very special card to her grand daughter for a very special day.  'We talked about the card, the subject of the card, the spelling, the relationships, the why were we doing a card for it, and then back to the start..........'  I mean. XX


OOPS I have published this too soon.  Took my paw off the job for a second there......now in the awfully silly billy world of pollyticks, it is all about the sTory party and their new leader!! Will it be the circus master Johnson or one of his lesser comrades - there are trapeze artists, would be lion tamers, clowns oh no that is Mr Johnson, acrobats of all kinds..... they will all debate and make fools of themselves tonight on good channel 4 EXCEPT Mr Johnson who might make an ever bigger fool of himself so mustn't appear until after he is selected for the final TWO.  If it is Jezzer (unfortunate name x) Hunt or Mr Raaaaaahb or Mr Gove Owner will swear non stop for the whole day - but if by an outside chance it is Roaring Stewart we will celebrate slightly as we like him.  There are articles saying we mustn't be taken in by him BUT clearly Mr Johnson and his mates have the edge here.  Jezzer has not been sighted really or heard from much and this is the way of it - it is a busy time on the allotment for him.  Vinnie who is stepping down or sideways has welcomed another ex labourite to the party and that is chucking it down UMMANA or something like that.  he left Jezzer to form Change.uk and then left there.  It will all come right though.  IT HAD BETTER.  Tresa Grey is wilting away at no 10 ready to hand over to the next hopeless leader.  I mean.  and across the ocean (not far enough if you ask me) is Donwald the Trump getting himself involved in our pollytics and making nasty comments to our London Mayor.But this pales next to his other dabblings in other countries...... WE SHALL MOVE swiftly on folks.

 

There we are folks!!! Owner's latest cartoon of the number 10 cats with the seven hopeless candidates - now it is less one as Mr Hancock decided it is not for him - SO then there were SIX xx

That is Gove, Raaaaarb, Johnson, Sajid or something, Rory gogs, and Mr Jezzer Hunt.X

over in the telly world things fare more or less the same - in Corrie we are saved by Gemah and the quads, Robert who has two timed sort of Meechelle who wants him back but his amore Vicky (the twisted mother of that nasty kid forget his name but he was the dad to Amy's child.....deep breath. X) is having his babe but he doesn't know.  Carling brown eyebrows is still in a safe house thousands of miles away getting her sanity back and Gary the real villain is being two timed though not really as she chucked him by Sarahhh.  Not much else to report and Owner is having to watch war films to boost her morale.XX

Now aside from unblocking the sink, Owner went to change a lightbulb and the entire lampshade and fitting came away in her hand leaving two nice little wires dangling.  Luckily folks, the ladders will not get her high enough to try and fix this herself so she is still with us.  She duly text the landlord and a nice electrician called Garry (I know.X) is coming to fix it one day soon.  going straight upstairs after the lightbulb moment Owner popped into the bathroom whereby the fitting supporting the shower thingy wotsit suddenly stopped supporting it and fell off the wall into the bath.  I ask you.  Luckily folks (again.x) Owner decided to see this as funny instead of an outright disaster and had a good (hysterical) laugh about it .  end of X


next week is zooming up pretty quickly and for some of us, hard times are behind (those pesky GCSE students) and it is nearing the end of the skool year.  Owner has had a few moments (alright several) and is rather looking forward to that herself.  As much as I love them Wonka, she droned to me................ so no slacking as yet folks it is all still to play for.  sleek down that fur, sharpen your claws and be ready!!  Big Love Wonka XXX

Location

No comments:

Post a Comment