Saturday 25 November 2017

Coping with REJECTION! x

NOW WHAT Wonka you all wonder up in your dreamy Satdee states.  The clue folks, is in the title of this good post.  If at first, you trip up and fall over your paws, then TRY TRY Again!!!
Or, to put it in Owner's new fave phrase (that I dare not say to her right now) Fall Down Today, Get back up Tomorrow!!X

Has she got back up yet Wonka you all whisper to me? having a giant cold and feeling old daft and ugly is not helping folks. I have tried saying things like ME RUGGLES and BERTIE love you!  so does the ageds PLUS some others, some of the time.  I know that, she drones to me sneezing into the toilet roll and then blowing her nose for 5 mins.  Better to have that cold now I goes to her, rather than over the festive season.  I know that, she says making another mug of hot orange and cramming down some more tablets. I mean, I am trying folks really hard but when Owner is on zero setting, my work is cut out.X


 
 
Everyone swears by honey and lemon and Owner is no stranger to swearing .....I mean the recipe for colds!! X
 
Does this mean Wonka, she did not get the job she could do in her sleep with hands tied etc.  yes folks that is right.  Now normally, most folk would take it on the chin and say things like - it just wasn't for me, OR, it is not my moment, OR ke serah serah, but Owner is more dramatic and handed her notice in instead.  I did ask how we would all fare come the new year but she was too busy zooming down to zero mood setting to tell me.  BUT her hair has finally gone right AND she is busy being a creative bee, with a new sketch here and talk of going to the printers there.... All to play for Owner I shouted! from the safety of my best hidey.  I love it.
 
Now do listen up, as Owner supports a new charity called Tiny Tim or something like that. anyhow all the details are on this good cartoon and if you donate even a tiny miniscule amount it will help stray mums and their Kits to be, OR newborn Kits.  X
 


 
There we are!! Owner quite cheered up doing this cartoon so I do hope you like it too.XX
 
In the silly old world of pollytics where people like Boris get paid for having a bad hairdo and talking nonsense, we had a budget (?) we heard more brexit on toast and deadlines and such and we also caught a snippet of Jezzer and how angry he was about something.  This means he must be fed up with his allotment and is now turning his attention to the big garden of the united kingdom.  Well we must be united about something...............  Donwald the Trump is still in the white house or on a golf course, and Tresa May is still at No 10. somehow folks we have dragged through another year of tory rhubarb.  Where will it end? (soon I hope shouted Owner! x)
 
On the telly, we have soldiered on with Corrie and nasty Feelan has persuaded SEb who surely must need a brain scan now, that Anna shoved him off the ladder, whilst appearing in the street at practically the same time to call an ambulance for him (?) we have soldiered on with Robert telling everyone to shove off when they wanted to help him and now he has lost Ten thou in a poker game. Will Meechelle still luv him lots?  It rather stretches it to think she will droned Owner who for some reason has latched onto Enders.  is it because it is now Staycee light?  Strictly continues to enthrall us and we so want Davood and Nadiya to win it.  Owner has not warmed to Alexandra and gorka and it is too late now.....my best fave is Susan and kevin I love them. In the Hex Factor it should be RakSu wot wins it as they are the BIZ,X
 
Next Satdee it will be December folks and time for a relentless count down to the Big Day that is Christmas day.  I will be trying hard to be Christmassy EVEN if Owner is still bemoaning her fate. Don't forget this year is slightly put out by good daughter and grandson whipping over to the Netherlands and (so far....x) staying there.  SO no exchange of stockings and careful purchasing of things that will post!  it will all come right Owner I promised, just like Jimmy Stewart in 'It's a Wonderful Life ' X
 
Now next week (do I always say this up folks) cannot be a repeat of all the rejection of this week.  it must do better!! If Owner can survive family spats, job rejections, severe colds THEN it is all to play for.  Come on!!  Keep warm, check that fur out and maybe a tiny dab with the claw..... Big Love Wonka X


No comments:

Post a Comment