Sunday 24 February 2019

Battles and Breakthroughs

WONKA THAT SOUNDS VER VER SERIOUS!!!Folks, you know me I NEVER that is JAMAIS give up!! and even when those meltdown's of Owner run into each other - DO I Hang my head in my paws and despair???? NO I DO NOT - instead folks I do things like say:
1.  Owner you cannot take on the entire world and put it right so make a nice cup of builders and give me a cuddle. (tick -this works a treat.X)
2. Have a session with dat newbie Squeak it will make you laugh and smile (me jealous?  not a bit of it. slightly then. a tad..X)
3.And this one folks never fails I roll it out all the time:  TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY. (giant Tick.X)

 
There she is, the KitKat sat on the Owl box!!  We have three of them for Owner's bits and bobs alright important papers.  X
 
 
So last week folks took a bazooka downwards, with no work (those lucky students eh X) and a lot of tooing and froing with the aged who got suddenly ejected from hospital back to the nursing home which is where Owner had a Big Meltdown.  Nothing, DE RIEN was right folks and Owner span into full whirling Dervish mode, flinging stuff out of drawers (THAT'S NOT YOURS), pointing at aged's vest and shrieking THAT'S NOT YOURS - and YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS!  Luckily Owner had thought on and closed the door but I said I bet there were at least four or five carers pressed up against it listening to Owner shout at herself for a good ten mins. That Folks is Nursing Home life and it doesn't get any better either.  I did reassure Owner that when she gets a bit past it and tottery and that I will do my utmost to care for her as she deserves!! In the meantime, the Aged's best teddy which was strangely chucked on top of the wardrobe, is here to cheer us all up about being old.XX
 

 
There he is Mum's Ted!  XX
 
What else folks has been spinning this old world round?  In the continuing soap story that is our pollytics, a load of Labourites and three toryites left their parties to form a GROUP.  so far in and at the time of my paw hitting these keys they are still a Group and called Indy Group.  Owner liked the name Centrists but someone on twitter said this was meaningless.  I know.  Other people are rumoured to be leaving and all are worried well jezzer is up on the allotment mostly so might be more worried about the lack of rain and Tresa Grey is in the desert strangely her choice of venue to meet up with some EEWE mates and make more meaningless statements.  yes in fact If we need something meaningless surely this is Brexit and not the new Centrist party group thingie.XX
 
Has anything cheered Owner up on the telly?  Corrie has certainly made Owner relax for at least ten mins at a time with Carling black or brown eyebrows covering up for arsonist Roy but then the super sleuth that he is, accused her of doing all of it because she is still in lerve with Peetah and wanted Abi to take the rap!!Sally's mad sister has lost all the party money and been thrown out of her temporary lodgings with Kirky and thingy and has been taken in by soft hearted Sofeee.  in Enders, it was a wonder Owner kept up with the plot as there are lots of newbie characters in town so it was a relief to see KAF knocking on hard faced thingie's door with a stew (I know X) and Shazzer appearing briefly too.. The greatest dancer ended with a vote in the wrong direction as we loved James and Oliver and the voting public disagreed (why?) and in Casualbum Ian is contemplating throwing a bottle of tablets down his neck. NOT A HAPPY ENDING for a Satdee night droned Owner searching restlessly for a comedy film.  We had to make do with a repeat of Would I lie to You and Owner knew all the answers. I mean.X
 
All this sunny weather folks is taking the edge of such relentless times folks AND showing up all the dust on the little sitting room telly.  where there is dust there must be sunshine!!  Next week really is half term here so those pesky students can all take a break from the likes of Owner and she can enjoy the gym and her new class that she is booked into (body balance.  I know.X) meanwhile, I can report that the cat visiting we call Little Princess has still not had her kits and is still popping here morning and aft; Ruggles is still up top in the bathroom and only lifts his head up to see if Owner bringing another snack and me and dat Squeaka are best buddies.  Who WHO would have thought it folks? eh Eh? EH?
 
On that happy note, go forward into the glory sunnyshine with your fur fluffed up and those whiskers a tingling!! Big Love Wonka XX


No comments:

Post a Comment