Sunday 24 March 2019

Smile Smile Smile!

HOWDY UP FOLKS and Just short and sweet bloggy for the week that was - I can hear you all getting ready for the week ahead ironing your shirts and hanging them up BUT STOP! sit down with a nice cup of tea and have a little look at our week.

WHAT IS ALL THIS SMILE BUSINESS Wonka?


Owner had a bad day at black rock on Thursdee folks and have I had a job cut out yanking her from negative mood setting T minus 10 saying things like - YOU ARE worth every penny that agency is paying you on your zero hours contract Owner!! and - no one PERSONNE will remember that you stopped smiling and started frowning due to a few pesky students.  (I did mention that the students were just being their youthful fun little selves but luckily she didn't hear me above droning on about 'what is the point' and 'why do I even try?')  As you all know, I am not a fan of self pity and hardly ever go in for this - if things go wrong then I take it all in my furry stride and encourage everyone to do likewise!! X
 
 
There we are!!  It's the Pip Squeaka for you - she is now 8 months old and every bit as kittenish as when she first turned up.  Last night she woke me and Owner up twice being pat and mick.  FOR GOODNESS SAKE moaned Owner at 3 37 am.  and OH NO at around 5 am.  Ruggles was sound over and did not budge.  I know.X
 
Now as you may or may not know the dread leaving of the EEWE has caused arguments, division, lies, cheating, meaningless I mean meaningful votes, and worst of all a prime minister who simply will not hand it all over.  Jezzer is so far up his own allotment it is lucky he is being mentioned at all and was last sighted near a statue in Morecombe.  NO it was not a living statue like the one in Hot Fuzz.  What will happen next is more of the same minus Jezzer and the statue.  Owner has signed a petition and is proud.  If I folks could have added my best pawprint so I would!! X
 
Folks the telly has been upside down due to voting and football.  Programmes have been moved here and there and Holbee suffered the most according to Owner. We are loving All Together Now with beloved Rob Beckett and want Emmanuel to win the Voice even though Cedric can sing a good song.  In Corrie Carling brown eyebrows is up to her brows in it with the factory roof falling in and all are scrambling to get their stories straight with Peetah coming to her rescue with tall stories alright lies and bribery.  Gary is doing his usual trick of shouting at people but then doing what they say and Sarah is doing her usual trick of shouting at Gary then doing what he says.  I  mean.X ps there is a new and sinister character called Wayne who claims to be a long lost childhood friend to Roy and Haylee and who is now a grown up health and safety inspector.  Is he an imposter I hear you all wonder up and folks, I think he is.XX
 
Just a short and sweet bloggy on toast for you this week folks but DO keep smiling and DO remember the nice things over the not nice things.Furry chins up, and best paws forward into the new week!  Big Love Wonka XX
 


No comments:

Post a Comment