Saturday 24 March 2018

British Summertime!!

IT NEVER IS WONKA! I'm telling you it's true and all our pesky clocks go FOWARD by one hour tonight I mean Sundee morning BUT, if Owner remembers we will do the rounds tonight. The worst one Wonka, she droned to me, is the timer thingy computerised thingy for the heating.  Folks, I am already prepared for the heating to GO OFF at the wrong time and GO ON at silly o'clock.X
 
 
There we are!! facing up to it.  YOU CAN DO IT Owner I says.X
 
What else can we moan about I mean tell you?  Still no job on the horizon for Owner BUT she is on about making a fortune with her art work.  I only hope you are right I said from well behind the kitchen door and I did say it in a whisper...............  One thing she has done and I am so proud to report it - our new #Duffel story is finished! and unless Owner tweaks it for no good reason it will be popped onto smashwords.com tomorrow folks!  it is called Duffel does the Met which is of course the world famous Metropolitan Museum of Art in #newyork !! X
 

 
 
There it is!! The new cover, with Duffel and Sam on the front folks.  do keep an eye out for it and I will post on here when it is ready - in time for Easter too - well done Owner! X
 
 
In the silly old billy old world of pollytics Tresa Grey continues to smile and nod and little else and Jezzer looks over the fence of his allotment to sack a few spuds I mean fellow MPs.  this time it was good Owen Smith who owner went to see a couple of years' ago when he competed against jezzer to lead the party.  IF ONLY says Owner, the voters had seen sense but really thanks to the momentarily lot, Owen lost..which is why we cling to Vinnie! It is all pretty hopeless and even facebook (I warned Owner not to join.  I know I have my own page BUT I guard it with a sharp claw.X) has been dishing out everyone's info willy nilly. The world gone madder than mad folks.X
 
It's a short round up of the weekly news folks because I have my tea waiting and that folks, is more important than anything especially since my diet and name calling like TEA COSY and SIDE OF A HOUSE etc.  Owner has only gone and found a new hairdresser that (drum roll) cut her hair perfectly.  She hasn't suggested dying it sky blue pink. growing it so she can put two tons of unnecessary and non flattering high or low lights in it NO. NON she simply cut it and cut it perfectly. Blow me down the stairs I says when owner fell back in.  It is called Super Cuts and folks - that is the right name. X
 
Ruggles has had a spot on treatment for his ear mites AND to date it is working.  He refused to get in the carrier and Owner rolled up to the Vets without him.  HE WOULDNT get in the carrier she droned to them.  I know - ME? I trot in like a King.  Bertie? just shoves in and makes a tiny fuss and then nothing.  I know.X
 
We have been bewitched with a new programme called Pilgrimage and has a sprinkling of celebs all marching to Santiago and questioning their faith (what faith) on the way.  Even Kate bottom thingy who is a Priest is questioning whether there is a God or not.  HONESTLY moaned Owner to no one really. ME? of course I believe in God and that - I often send up a prayer and our hero St Francis he is the tops.  In Corrie it has all gone daffy duck and mixed up David won't talk about his horrid incident and Carling Black eyebrows is getting everyone drunk on her new kidney and then whisking then off to bed however old they are.  I mean. Enders has outdone itself and Owner managed not to watch it.  Shazzer has either put on weight or put on weight and Staycee has taken over all the characters -there is no room for anyone else droned Owner.  We are looking forward to the Voice even though the ones we like are not through.  DO WE HAVE A FAVE?  not this year.  Casualtee may yet win us over.XX
 
Now folks, do have a good week not forgetting it has good fridee in it. Toss a coin if you need to make a decision it will be just as good as if you spent hours thinking it over AND keep you furry fur all fluffed up as you never know who you might bump into.  Big Love Wonka X 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment