Sunday 18 November 2018

Out Of KILTER X

NOT YOU SURELY WONKA YOU ARE A ROCK, A SOLDIER, THE ONE CONSTANT STEERING THE SHIP.
folks, it is alright, OF COURSE it is not me...ME? thanks for asking and sometimes I do question how I keep going when all around me are hissing (da Ruggles - but to be fair he was having a couple of large clumps of matted fur de matted.  Don't ask SSSSSSS) yes hissing, growling (Ruggles again) or batting me round the head with a feather light paw (da pip Squeak X I love it of course I do, and folks you want to watch out as love creeps up unexpectedly and bish bosh there it is) yes, so I have been busy washing and playing with it and trying to get a few well earned zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in between all of that.

 
There we are!! Mickey Mouser!! Yes, Owner has insisted I pop a famous mouse on here as he is celebrating 90 years of Walt Disney famerooni.  It is also one of Owner's mumsteds prints, so she is showing off (again folks.X) - I did say to Owner, I said blimey 90 years it won't be too long before...........but it was alright folks as a) she wasn't listening and b) I said it from my secret hidey at the top of the house.XX
 
Yes Owner has been out of kilter and that means my work cut out trying to sort her out.  This means reminding her of the glass full when she will drone on about the empty bit. I thought she did well to get half a day's work at that skool she likes, but OH NO, she must concentrate on why she is not getting work at the college that she likes.  To be fair folks I do think an entire month between Owner completing a near perfect application and shooting it back to them overnight and then hearing nothing - might be stretching it.  Plus when she did ring them up and speak to a person in AITCH ARE (HR folks..........X) for them to say they could not hear her (three times) and hang up - I spose Owner was justified in being sarcastic, nasty (about the AITCH ARE person) and wanting to dash down there and tell her what for........... NO she did not do this!! Not to worry Owner I said to her when she fell back in from her friend's (hopefully still is.x) it will all come right!! goodness knows where I get my sunny nature from folks but it does come in!!
meanwhile Tresa Grey persists in hanging onto her job, preaching sermons from rostrums and answering complicated questions with just a few well chosen words - alright she did use the same set of words for nearly all the questions BUT folks, they cannot shift this woman, and one of the people we can thank for this is Jezzer down on his allotment tending to his runners or wotnot - possibly he reads draft bills down there and in between cups of tea (dandelion we are thinking) ruminates on important matters like what the people eat for their tea now, or for that matter what he is having for his.  We do hope that when his good wife tramps up the garden to ask him, he doesn't reply: 'I don't know.'  There are other pollyticians doing things like resigning and going on about letters of no confidence but me and Owner think the real plotters are doing this in secret...........Donwald the Tramp I mean Trump is still saying doing and going where he likes when and who with.  No one PERSONNE seems capable of tripping him up for now BUT every dog has his day and we think his is over bar the counting.XX
 
 
There they are!! From Blackpool Strictly folks which was topping it is Joe Sugg and Dianne and folks - it was Daddy Long Legs, Fred Astair and Ginger it really was - a dark horse can still win this thing!! XX
 
In the world of the telly, Owner has clung to all the old faves and has rejected anything classy like the Little Drummer Girl and the Informer which all are raving about.  NO she is instead on a full diet of reality shows with Strictly leading the pack and somehow the Hex Factor is still in with a shout or SONG with a lorra lorra warbling.  Masterchef is back on too, with Marcus Scaring and Monica PLUS beloved Gregg (soon to be Daddy Gregg!!X)  In Corrie there are some good storylines and some silly nay ridiculous ones that could have Owner shouting if I don't distract her.  Abi is in prison ALL BECAUSE Tracee did not own up and say IT WAS ME - Owner loves this storyline and says it is Authentic.  I mean.  Carling Black eyebrows is holding court at the factory with all under her beady eye and Nick is declaring luv for Leeane whilst all the time he is still married to frozen Elsa.  And thingy who murdered the drug dealer STILL hasn't thrown himself into the police station.  The jail is a bit overcrowded though with Abi and Sally and so on.  I have tried to suggest other programmes to Owner that are all about nature and educational and that but she will not have it and is even now looking forward to falling I mean dancing on ice come the new year.  I mean.XX
 
folks it has been a very up and down week with mood settings falling faster that said skaters on that ice show, BUT with me at the helm, playing nicely with Squeak (when Owner is looking.x) things could pick up next week - there are Christmas fairs to look forward to and what with the aged being settled in her new home AND not asking questions to Owner that send her nerves rocketing (are you still working? how old are you? how is the girl (daughter of Owner) OOH a bracket within a bracket!!! exiting or what!!)XX
 
Have yourselves a peace loving folks, which means smoothing down that fur, preening your whiskers because you are the Cat's Whiskers!! big Love Wonka XX

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment