Saturday 26 January 2019

Is it February yet?

Howdy up folks and how are you all faring this dull grey mildish late January day Heh HEH???ME? thanks for asking, and more or less alright - I am maintaining my weight (of which I am very proud) by supplementing my diet with Squeak's kitten food - for some reason both me and da Ruggles are enjoying this and I know we are ADULTS or as Owner will have it, Seniors, but we always take a peak in the nursery and see what Squeak has got (that we haven't.)  I am not going to mention the two outsiders that are still hiding near to the little outback waiting for Owner to give them a scrap or morsel of our cat food.  NO.  I said I would not give them a mention.X

 
 
There he is!! Rafa!! and you say WHY WONKA are we looking at him?  Because dear folks, he is through to the Australian Open and is to play against Novak!!  it is all very exciting to see these two giants of the tennis court face each other and I am hoping for Rafa to smash it and so it Owner!  Murraymint has folded and dearest Roger is also fading which leaves these two!!Tomorrow we will be searching this match out.XX
 
Now what else you all wonder up, has been going on.  Not a lot folks.  Owner had a shout for work the other week and came out the other side - the neighbours are still obsessed with lining up the bins in the right order (? it does make Owner shout though) and Squeak is still running up the curtains.  The best thing of all was Owner buying a pair of boots in the Dorothy Perkins sale and as soon as I set eyes on them I says Owner they are NOT you - but as you know when I say these words of wisdom it is usually from inside a cubby hole at the top of the house where only a spidder might hear me. WAS I RIGHT you all gasp up coming to life on your various settees.  of course I was.  So back she goes, suddenly coming to and realising they look silly on her feet.  WONKA! THEY LOOK SILLY ON MY FEET I WILL TRY TO TAKE THEM BACK. She reported that the shop assistant stroke manager was not keen on giving Owner anything in return (except a hard time) for the already reduced boots that Owner had peeled all the stickers off, but said she could 'look for something else....'  WHAT IF droned Owner back to her, I can't find anything is there anything else on offer (IE the £s back) - the possibility of a gift card was announced.  Owner duly went round the shop and found zilch and luckily (I said) turned her nose up at a shapeless burgundy dress jumper and a furry pink one.    She has never to my knowledge suited burgundy and she would have roasted in the furry pink.  OH she goes to the woman, you'll have to stick it on a gift card - I'd rather not says the woman as WHY did you take all the labels off just to walk round the house in them? and Owner goes 'I know! I thought the same!'  The end of the story is that of course Owner got a gift card.  I know.XX
 
One sentence will sum up the pollytics of the moment and that is to say GroundHog day.  More voting on the same thing that has been voted on before that everyone said was rubbish and so on.  The EEEWE wants us to stay and the same people say NO we want to leave with nothing!  All the rich folks are busy betting and moving money and business to suit and all the poor folk suck up all the lies.  No change whatsoever.  And it all makes Owner shout.X
 
 
 
There he is! our fave Emmanuel from The Voice XX
 
Meanwhile on the telly we have clung to The Voice, to the Ice prance where a big lady called Gemma had words with Jason who is the cutthroat judge and Holly and Fil just stood there listening for what seemed like hours - and then there is Icons which Owner has studiously voted on to find out who is the greatest of them all - in Corrie Sal has finally got out of the nick and is big mates with Abi who is our fave - Carling black eyebrows is in lerve with Peetah (again) and ameee is having a babe to Tyler who is the bully of symon.  There is enough there folks to keep us stuck to it like that contact glue under the sink.
 
So folks that is all the blithering goss for this week - we are still pink lint, skint NO MUNNEY, and it is still January not yet freezing February.  BUT we must button up our furry coats, sharpen our claws and grip tightly to the week ahead folks!  AND Owner has taken a punty gamble on tonight's lotto - if daughter's dream comes to pass (Owner winning on it) you won't see me for the bits of cat litter clinging to my paws.................Big Love Wonka XX
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment