Friday 4 January 2019

The Lights Come Down XX

Folks!! do not despair NO even though it is time for the lights to come off wherever you put them (Owner favours the hearth - I know X) off the tree or the wall or the side - down they must come and back in the box until next Christmas XXX




There we are!! Packing them back in the box even the jolly Santa tea light holder - Owner specially likes him.XX

Now to brighten ourselves up and stop with the usual January worrywarts (Owner is already there folks and I do have my work cut out to put a stop to it.at the moment all is resting on her hair and you know how bad that can get.......................X) - yes so I have decided in consultation (need that lie down now.X) with Owner who took a small break from looking at her hair in the mirror grabbing tufts of it and saying things like - ' it is all different lengths Wonka - some bitty some choppy - and it has GONE TO NOTHING! ' this is what she says to me folks and somehow I must say the right thing - NOT agree with her NYET.  So I says, OWNER why don't we pop another of my stories on the bloggy?
And she thought for a second or even two and said YES Wonka let's do that.



Tomorrow folks do come down and see which one we chose!! it could be a Duffel story (there are four) it could be Diva (there are three) OR it could be 'The Cat Who Never Was' of which there is one special tale..................See you tomorrow to find out.XX
Big Love Wonka XX

No comments:

Post a Comment