Saturday 20 January 2018

Snookerooni X

Folks if there is one thing sent from heaven to save Owner from herself..........it is Snooker.  OH she goes coming out of her January trance for a moment, the MASTERS is on Wonka.  To be fair I was having a well earned nap and didn't move overmuch, just a little twitch of my whiskers as the heat belted out from the rad.  RONNIE is on the table Wonka, she goes on to tell me.  Now in this house folks, Ronnieo147 rules.  He can do no wrong.  So we both cuddled up to watch him stomp home to victory in his first round and we both listened up to him burbling on about not being bothered if he won or lost (sounds like someone who is going to fail I whispered to Owner but she didn't hear me above saying THAT IS NOT FIGHTING TALK Ronnie.x) and of course the next thing he is trounced, trounced by another player.  This time, beyond not bothering about the result, he has a cold.  Or the flu.
IT MATTERS not, we still love him, he still rules OK.X

 
Here he is!! Doing the same thing in another match!!  We love him and look forward to the World Championship Snookerooni in April XX
 
 
Blow me down if this silly old bloggy hasn't published itself without me asking it to!! X  and I haven't even started on OTHER important events.  Now first up is Bertie Bubb, who was whisked off to the new PETS AT HOME vets for a general check and its claws clipping so it can walk round without clinging onto the carpet.  SHE WAS AS GOOD AS GOLD droned Owner when she fell back in with the carrier and Bubster making a fuss to be home in it.  Then, there was another trip, this time for a blood test.  DON'T tell me anymore I warned Owner, who much like me, goes dizzy with any talk of illness or bodily functions and wotnot. Once more the beloved credit card came to the rescue and it did help that Owner took her latest impulse buy ( a pair of boots she wouldn't be buried in she told me. OH I says.x) back to the shop.  Instead of boots, it paid for Bertie's test. Back she comes for the second time, and yes she was awarded a medal for bravery from the vets.  THEY ALL LOVE HER droned Owner.  jealous? ME? not a bit of it, and just to prove it, I checked that Bertie had enough biscuits in her trough, and the fish also tested for freshness.  Big tick.x
 
Ruggles is fighting fit and just as happy in the study on Diva's old blanket as snuggled up in the little sitting room with me and Owner.  Just because for some reason I have to go right up to the cushion he is on and check it really is him on it...................X
 
Now in the increasingly confusing world of pollytics, Tresa Grey clings on to what is laughingly called the Government.  Jezzer is not liked generally, either by his party or the people that used to vote Labour; HE IS JUST A PUPPET droned Owner, FOR THE OTHERS.  Do you mean that momentarily group of rebel rousers Owner I says, taking a slight interest as it was nearly tea time? And what of the others? Quiet as mice.  Mr Macron that nice President from France popped over to see us, and Silly old Boris is on about building a bridge to Frenchy France. This will be because there are not enough ways to get there, by boat, by chunnel, by plane and such like.  As for Donwald, he may or may not be on a golf course somewhere stirring up trouble from the green.X
 
Luckily, alongside the Snookerooni, has been plenty for Owner to shout about.  The girl in Enders, replacing Staycee for driving her bonkers and annoying her by just being there is Tiffanee.  it seems she is daughter to Beeanca who is on a cruise even though Tiffanee is only 14 and needs close supervision.  I KNOW WHAT I'D GIVE HER shouted Owner.  In Corrie the net is closing around Feelan,the serial killer on the cobbles, and even Eileen his good wife is catching hold of this.  Wait for it folks, but she even posed the question to Feelan.  I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT MURDERED LUKE she goes to him.  Carling black eyebrows is keepin busy either by annoying folk or advising them and Gemma is being hoodwinked by that posh Henry.  We have clung to the Voice and to Falling on Ice and that nice Jason.  He did vote to keep Matt and Candy in BUT head judge Christopher sez LAMARR must stop in.
I didn't agree with that droned Owner to me, and folks...neither did I.  Here they all are looking the BIZ.x
 
 
 
There they are!!  Nice fil and Holly and those pesky judges.X
 
 
HAS ANYTHING else exciting happened you shout at me and I say yes.  Owner has trotted to a new Printers with some samples for postcards!!  it is all on her new FB page called MMArt and can be looked at by all.  the new venture is #mumsteds folks so keep an eye out!  she also got excited as she has a mention in this week's new look #Guardian !!! I'm in print Wonka she shouts to me!! and she is!! In the section for Reader's hopes for the New Year!! I love it.  In between all of that folks Owner is determined to try out the new baths.  it is called the Sports Village for some reason, and I did say to Owner, is that how you missed it and drove all round the houses before finding it?  she is to try out the new swimming baths on Mundee folks and has been warned that IT IS COLD.  Now we all know Owner doesn't do cold, so we can only hope............X
 
 
What is Owner's hope for the New Year?  To stay Vegan and say cherio to eating anything connected to a creature.  YES she may fall off the vagon now and then, but she is determined folks to stay on track! To be Confident and press on with her new art venture! and to find a nice part time job that PAYS Well that REwARDS her skills and (drum roll as most important) that SHE LOVES.  I know and if it all comes to pass you my dearest folks, will be the first to know FROM ME, your loving Wonka.X
 
Now the new week is peeping up on the horizon and who knows it could be the week you have longed for and dreamt of.  Keep you fur shiny and fluffed up, twitch those whiskers and best paw forward!  big Love Wonka x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment