Thursday 23 July 2015

Are we there yet?

Owner declared she is going to get the first instalment of 'Diva' ready for next week..... NOT before time, I said up from well behind the settee in that nice dark corner of mine.  BUT she has done the cover (TICK) and is going through it for a FINAL READ...... Me?  thanks for asking, in between the odd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz OH! I have given it the once over and I love it.  I love Diva, I love the fairies especially Bad Fairie, I love Em and her Ma and the others (Kimmydog)


 
 
This is from one of Owner's original drawings - way back when, from around the time the Mayans all looked up at the stars and made their calculations.....ONLY joking Owner.  I am helping her all I can, by not looking at Bertie, or Ruggles or anything.  I love it.  there will be more of this until the happy woof! day that Diva is published but for now, Big Love Wonka x

No comments:

Post a Comment