Saturday 22 June 2013

sunshine and lots of rain Satdee

Wonka here.  busy busy busy and that's just Baba -he been in out in out in out made Owner went dizzy on the step and I begged not to fall.  We would all starve.  Erm usual June weather really, freezing cold and heating on.  Owner says blow the expense but anxiety levels are high.  Again Owner sighing and on about not enough money to live on..what about us?  I could start an appeal for me Baba, Ruggles but not the new stray Usurper thingy.  As it is I sit in the front bay window looking appealing and Baba?  the cat does nothing.  anyhow, the voice grand finale on tonight and bookies say that weird singing female one to win it.  I say the nice lad who does country and will vote accordingly.  Must go, big love Wonka x

No comments:

Post a Comment