Saturday 15 February 2014

extra news

As you know, I, Wonka am the proud blogger relaying to all you good folks out there news on Owner and of course me and the others.  For those good folks who do not know about me (how on earth?) I am chief adviser to my owner on just about everything.  I am a cat, and that's Chat in French.  Goodness knows what it is in any other language culture or country.  anyway, Owner wanted to shout about the latest story in the Wonka series and we have a review for you:




Owner is proud to announce the following review of 'Conversations with Wonka - Part three' to be found at www.smashwords.com and under the tag of wonka.

You are author of this book.
Review by: tony parsons on Feb. 07, 2014 : star star star star star
that's me of course! Wonka
When I got home Baba & Wonka wanted fed. I needed to make a life plan.
Who are Baba & Wonka?
What a delightful well written fun filled short story (book). 1 you must read from start to finish.
A very easy rating of 5 stars.
Thank you for the free short story (book)
Tony Parsons MSW (Washburn)
(review of free book)


So there you are folks!  Owner is even now hard at work on an Easter Story - she said I might tell it like the Christmas one.   and it is going to be about a boy called Duffel and a dog called Sam.  Owner says this is called a sneak preview.  OH I went back.  anyhow see you all later for our Satdee diary. x



No comments:

Post a Comment