Saturday 9 August 2014

Cornwall Ho! Satdee

Wonka here.  You will all be gasping up and saying NOW WHAT!!  Owner has taken herself off on her Fab Four Reunion in the heart of Cornwall, which is the south west you know.   And don't anyone say, she shouts up as she is leaving, that it is only Westward Ho! because it is only in fun I am calling HO! to Cornwall.  I know I shouts back.  I love it.

What will she do you all wonder up?  She has packed a wardrobe for all seasons, for staying in, for going out, for having fun and for travelling.  Don't forget I said, we want a postcard.  I WON'T she flung back before she whistled off to catch the first train.  Thank goodness, me and Bertie can enjoy a few days of peace and quiet with plenty of zzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Aunty one is due any moment and Aunty two next in line.  here it is, the good cartoon of the Fab Four:



BACK ON WEDNESDEE FOLKS!!
big love Wonka xx

No comments:

Post a Comment