Friday 1 August 2014

It is August Fridee

Wonka here.  First off does Owner troll round putting all the calendars to August.  How many do you have you all gasp up? Too many that's what and then she has to put on her glasses to read all the things they have to say.  One of them has a good quote from Mahatma Ghandi.  he had a lot of useful things to say and mostly he is remembered for being a pacifist.  Peaceful talking it through and such like.  Owner says he was knocked off for his trouble.  Once you start getting a name for yourself, she says knowingly,  and all think you are a power to be reckoned with, you are in danger.  OH, I says back feeling happy and glad we are not any of those things.  What is the quote you all shout up then!  It is: 'strength does not come from a physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will'.  We love it.

Fresh August para.  Owner says she knows what Ghandi means as her aged parent of a mother held her hand in an iron grip, which, she says, is fuelled by an iron will!  Who does that remind you of Owner I countered (this is my new word and I love it.  I still like ventured though) but she was too busy trailing through phone calls and messages to hear me.  WOULD YOU CHRISTMAS EVE IT she goes, when she finds a message from an old agency.  it turns out Owner is suddenly in demand just when she is not available.  There is a law to do with that and I tell you good folks out there in the Wold, all on the edge of your seats waiting for that phone call, the minute you do not want to be available you will be in HUGE DEMAND.  I know we are on the verge of financial ruin and such but it is alright I checked the levels of cat food and there is still enough to open a new cat sanctuary.  I love it.

Start of a new month para.  When Owner fell back in, a little bit wet as there was torrential rain out there (I know because I observed the dark clouds from the bay window and heard a clap of thunder too) I told her I had been good and Bertie Bubbles was a greedy chops.  I HAVE NEVER  KNOWN goes Owner, a cat with such an appetite.  to cap it all, she looks out the good back door and who is looking up at her but Tinkerbelle.  TINKERS!  Ever since Owner met tinkeris real Owner who advised never to feed Tinkers (not her real name which begins with a T though) has Owner carried on with a dish of this and a dish of that.   I can't help it she says.  I rest my paws and everything folks.  Now for today's good photoshoot I said what about a nice sketch of me?
 
There I am!!  resting up on the sideboard in that sunnyshine.  Just by my head is a lucky ceramic frog made by Owner's daughter and next to that is one of the millions of plants I must not eat.  It is a lemon geranium and we love it.
 
 
Final silly season August para.  last night Owner watched Enders fullstop.  it turns out that the aunty of the overflowing family in the Vic is pretending to like Shirlee (who does like her though says Owner?) and is using Shirlee's son (we now know his name is Dean.) for her own underhand dodgy dealings.  Meanwhile Carol sans scarfe and with a new short and curly hairstyle is in a hospital bed visited by Dot and Charlie.  I know it is not really safe for Owner to be looking at anything to do with hospitals but how to avoid??  There is Holby City there is good Casualtee....  No one has told anyone the truth or getting close to it.  Thankfully the games (the games the games) is stopping another episode of Enders tonight and we can escape into the wold of Corrie.  there is a sit in in the library with good Roy and thingy's wife.  It is something like sineeta or shakira or maybe not.  Now somehow Owner has come to the end of this week and has not put anymore product on her hair or bought a non essential item to go straight back to the shop.  Me?  thanks for asking, I am bearing up with all the checking Bertie, supplies of food, whether Rug is out back or not and those pesky seagulls.  Now do go steady out there in the Wold folks wherever you are in it.  Big Love Wonka x

No comments:

Post a Comment