Tuesday 25 November 2014

Tinkerboolleys Tuesdee

Wonka here.  It wasn't me and that's all I'm saying about the incident of me and Tinkers in the night.  It woke Owner up but thanks to the new exhausted zen like or is it a zombie like attitude, she just got up, sorted it out, fed and cleaned us up and went back to bed. HUGE TICK. x


 
 
There we are!!   From the left there is the Cadpig, then Beau, then marmalade and at the end is Monkey! Owner says when she looks at the boolleys (their new nickname) it is alright.  Whatever is wrong is made right.  And I must stop being so protective of my luxury tray.  Just because Tinkers steps down in the night to partake of the facilities even though SHE HAS HER OWN I must not take umbrage (ooer a new word it means get upset or take offence.  Me??)  NO I must turn the other paw or cheek or bushy tail.  I will try Owner I goes in the deep of the night to be as merciful and loving as you.  Personally I think she was sleep walking but I didn't like to say as I was starving for my breakfast and in any case, I says to her there is always a PLUS to these episodes.  Because she was up she was able to muck around and get the heating started!  I love it.
 
Small tinkers para.  Owner says she only mentioned the kitwits and Tinkers a couple of times at her place of work but I do not believe it.  Mind you if it helps her cover or supervise (I nearly said run for cover! only joking Owner!) or support some poor soul I say talk about them all you like...... How did your day go I said nicely when she fell back in the front door.  Basically, it went alright she mumbled as she fed us, changed us, cleaned us and cuddled us.  We even had some real chick (sorry Chicken) and the girl at the counter said to Owner IS THAT FOR YOU Or THE CATS??  and of course it is for us.  Bertie Bubb stayed up in the other Narnia wardrobe all day and had to be brought down by Owner in case he wasted away.  Owner thinks the boolleys are ready for some real food too.  AS LONG AS IT ISN'T MINE I fairly shouted up the minute Owner crawled outside to check the luxury shed, so she may not have heard me.
 
Final Tinkerboolley para.  Thanks to that exhaustion Owner trundled off to bed at 9pm last night and may repeat that tonight.  After masterchef the professionals as this alone may restore her faith in humanity if she had lost it.  THEY ARE SO COMMITTED she droned, and CARE about their cooking.  of course we are now in love with Mr Wareing who must be on the same course of treatment as Owner as he seems very mild and tolerant now.  There have been several beauty sunsets and stars at night folks which we have noticed when we were up in the middle of it.  Well I did.  Tomorrow is another day and I reckon Owner can make it to the end of the week.  The other stars are all on about Mercury is up to something and it is a good thing and it happens tomorrow.  Do go steady out there in the Wold good folks wherever you are in it.  Big Love Wonka x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment