Monday 30 March 2015

Newborn Mundee

Wonka here.  Without further ado or babblings (Owner that is.   ONLY JOKING Owner x) here is a photoshoot to make you all go AAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

 
 
There we are!!  and that good folks out there is a new born lamb from today!!!  Owner has visited a beauty farm in Hawood dale which she says, is only ten mins out of town.  And this little fella is new to the Wold!  bleating and baaaahhhing, we love him or her. x
 
New born para.  Nothing can beat a new born to the Wold, whether it be a lamb or a babe and it is a heart warming thing to witness drones Owner to me, all full of the joys of spring.  When I saw her off this morning, I was not sure how she would return....happy, feet dragging, or what?  I LOVED IT she goes to me all smiling, despite having to park miles away due to those bollards.  it turns out that people with less learning abilities than usual make up for this by being kind, loving, respectful, knowledgeable and funny.  One of them, says Owner, knew what make the car with no name was, AND liked the name (that is, no name!).  As I say all of this made up for the half a mile space surrounded by bollards, and preventing Owner from parking anywhere near our home.  YES, I have been spying out the bay all day checking on these new parking mad neighbours.  BUT my view has been obscured (Like it!) by giant vans and trucks, in the newly created parking bay..  I ask you. x
 
Final newborn para.  Last night we clung to Corrie which had popped up on the wrong night due to footie, and Steve will marry thingy who proposed to him in the Rovers.  Tracee is up to no good and we love her for that.  In Poldark when we weren't transfixed by Aiden who is playing Ross we followed the storyline. sort of. Has Owner decided what to do for the Easter break?  Is Bertie a total recluse??  do I love my mousey???   These questions and more are all hovering in the Ether.  (I say).  tonight we will bask in the glow of all the soaps and thank the wishing well and the entire universe for handing out such a pleasant and new born day to us.  I even feel friendly ish towards Bertie Bubb and Ruggles.  So do go steady out there in the Wold good folks wherever you are in it.  Big Love Wonka x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment